Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

i swear every time i wash my cars in this desert, it rains within a few days even though its never in the forecast! i should probably start washing them weekly and MAYBE they'll lift our water restrictions. $70 for 5k gallons of water per month is dumb.

Bought a 2011 CBR 250R sunday. Been riding the snot out of it. Super fun little bike. Being as safe as possible, but I'm still a newb so I'm waiting until traffic is low to practice.

Insurance: 75 bucks a year! Can't beat that, along with it's 70mpg.

Looked at another van today, hopefully we can get this one, 2011 Dodge Caravan. Pretty nice and for the right price! Also got an email from Adams pertaining to my 2 broken bottles of products, the interior cleaner and my microfiber revitalizer bottles, again their customer service is just amazing!

Bought a 2011 CBR 250R sunday. Been riding the snot out of it. Super fun little bike. Being as safe as possible, but I'm still a newb so I'm waiting until traffic is low to practice.

Insurance: 75 bucks a year! Can't beat that, along with it's 70mpg.

geez. My insurance is significantly more then that. Maybe I should have gotten a 250 instead of a 600.

Wow, big step Everett!

It was a big step. I am going to miss the people. Yesterday word started getting around the company. You would not believe how many people came by to see me in my office, stopped me in the hallways, parking lot, etc.

geez. My insurance is significantly more then that. Maybe I should have gotten a 250 instead of a 600.

HUGE difference in history... MANY MANY people have been killed or maimed on your motorcycle, whereas a 250 is harder to do so.

My SV1000 is 165 a year and my Vmax which carries a stigma and therefor costs more is 300 a year. I'm 38 with no accidents or tickets though.

Did you shop around or just go through your car insurance? I insure my car through geico and saved 8 bucks a month and it was still 25 a month. Checked progressive online and it was 75/yr for the same coverage. I might could have done more looking and gone even cheaper, but I wanted something reputable. Just to say as to what a difference it is with questions they ask online. Im 23, no tickets within 5 years, no wrecks, no motorcycle experience, and no msg course (changing that soon). I'll price out the 600 I was looking at to see how it compares. I imagine about 170 a year.

I got awarded my financial aid yesterday which is a big sigh of relief. If anyone remembers, I took a new job in May that would leave me working full time and going to school part time. The company is working around my school schedule so I can finish, but I was worried about how the pay increase would effect my eligibility for financial aid.

Well I got awarded enough money (including the Plus loan) to cover all of my remaining credits. So even if I don't get awarded anything next year (probably won't even apply), I will have enough in my bank account to cover the cost of my remaining credits.

Best of all, is that I'll only be using 2300 or so a semester, so the 16,000 I was awarded is going to sit in a bank and collect interest for the next 2.5-3 years while I finish.

Got my hair done for my wedding on sat, going to get a spray tan today since my farmers tan decided to not go away. Have Tom off to get everything organized, pick up any last minute things. My car also goes to the shop to Tom to get that air bag thing fixed on it ( there goes $810) then get my nails done, head to moms on Friday to set up for the wedding

I cleaned the undersides of my rocker panels, which are usually neglected and gather a lot of dirt. I scrubbed them with APC and the Boar's Hair Brushes and then after a rinse clayed them with an old piece of clay. After another rinse and a quick blow dry I applied some Quick Sealant to make keeping them clean easier. I then sprayed most of the undercarriage down with Undercarriage Spray just for good measure. Here's how it looked before:

DSC_3847.jpg

DSC_3848.jpg

And now after:

DSC_3849.jpg

DSC_3850.jpg

It's not perfect mainly due to all the little rock chips and scuffs, but it's a lot better than it was. Here's the Adam's products used:

DSC_3851.jpg

its fun getting early birthday presents!!!

so far i got the shop vac pro, 2 KCCO military t-shirts, a grill cover and grill brush but i have no grill... hmmm possibly another big shipment arriving tomorrow on D-Day?!?!? :mail:

i got some b-day money in the mail today from grandparents and immediately ordered the rolling detail seat and wheel woolies!!! :rockon:

If it's a SS you were looking at, I think you'll be unpleasantly surprised... ;)

I thought so too. My new CBR250R is 75 a year. A 2004 CBR600RR is actually the same. Pretty stoked on that! A 2010 CBR600RR would be 86/year. Granted I wouldn't put liability on a bike that new and expensive. Full coverage, middle of the line plan, would run $1560 a year! Top of the line is $2293! 3k a year on insurance on a bike that cost around 11k.

Edit: Checked a 2005 CBR1000RR...110.00 a year on the true SS.

Finally got around to washing all my Microfibers, about to head to a baby appointment with the wife, then sign the loan and get the new van! I've also been told i'm going to spend my weekend polishing up the truck finally!

I returned to work after two days of a nasty bacterial infection that had me intermittently shivering uncontrollably then dripping sweat. This was on top of the excruciating aches and pains. Dr. C set me up with 1000mg of nuclear antibiotics BID PO and BAM! feeling about 95%.

Typical man here I waited until I had to go to the doctor... dumass!:willy:Guys, some advice: it ain't gonna get better if you give it another day. All you're doing is making yourself miserable and giving the woman in your life another "I told you so" moment.

Ask me how I know.

No, better yet re-read the first paragraph.

And yeah, I deserve this:

October-18-2011-20-12-49-DoubleFacePalm.jpg

I thought so too. My new CBR250R is 75 a year. A 2004 CBR600RR is actually the same. Pretty stoked on that! A 2010 CBR600RR would be 86/year. Granted I wouldn't put liability on a bike that new and expensive. Full coverage, middle of the line plan, would run $1560 a year! Top of the line is $2293! 3k a year on insurance on a bike that cost around 11k.

Edit: Checked a 2005 CBR1000RR...110.00 a year on the true SS.

That makes sense I have full coverage on mine. That would be why it is more expensive.

Got my hair done for my wedding on sat, going to get a spray tan today since my farmers tan decided to not go away. Have Tom off to get everything organized, pick up any last minute things. My car also goes to the shop to Tom to get that air bag thing fixed on it ( there goes $810) then get my nails done, head to moms on Friday to set up for the wedding

Congrats Megan! Enjoy your big day! Is diesel in the wedding?