Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Doing this now.yes it's outside because k lack the space in garage due to construction in-house

a6f80dd0-7579-b1ce.jpg

Can anyone tell me if the flex has a tendency to sort of hop? Not used to this and first time using it

Just picked up my still broken car (airbag fault light) its goina be $810 to fix. Turns out the module that controls all the airbags is the problem. :( diesel is getting strapped in with his doggy seat belt lol

Can anyone tell me if the flex has a tendency to sort of hop? Not used to this and first time using it

It does have a tendency to 'walk' when you go over body lines. but in my limited experience I have never had it hop.

I washed the G8, it needs clay and Americana. It's 95+ in my garage and tomorrow is supposed to be 101, so it may have to wait a week or so. There is a slight chance I'll get up early tomorrow and do it, but that bed has been feeling awful nice of late.:glasses:

Went to a Flyball tournament all weekend! Diesel got 5 run back spots today ( thats a little warm up in the ring with the other team as well. Big deal lots of new dogs, running fast to) he had NO issues!! Heres a video from today of what I call drag racing with dogs :) none of them are mine he's not ready for this yet

6ed00e24.mp4

Yeah, she apparently walked away from it. It made the news, but I can't find the story on the internet, yet. The road up there where you see the ambulance parked is a 40 mph zone. I have seen all kinds of crazy stuff through out the years that I have worked lumping boxes.

went to Houston for the weekend for a wedding, get back to an 85 degree house yesterday. AC guy said a power surge fried the power cord and compressor on our 1 month old AC unit!

a. i hope they have the parts in stock to fix it tomorrow

b. i hope either the manufacturer warranty or my homeowner's insurance covers it!

on a side note, i hit a grand slam at my softball game tonight, then went to play 3rd base coach and got beamed in the side by a foul ball! :(

Nick. The pain is indescribable. But thanks for asking.

I'm not a fan of taking pain pills ..that is not helping.

Hard to sit or lay-down. You do not realize how often you use your stomach muscles for almost everything until you have something like this done to you.

I sympathize with pregnant woman.

Nick. The pain is indescribable. But thanks for asking.

I'm not a fan of taking pain pills ..that is not helping.

Hard to sit or lay-down. You do not realize how often you use your stomach muscles for almost everything until you have something like this done to you.

I sympathize with pregnant woman.

that sucks bro, feel better soon..

that sucks bro, feel better soon..

Thanks Nick!

Well Im trying to sit at my stool at the kitchen island with a roll of 3M Di Noc Carbon fiber vinyl ..going to try & wrap some interior pieces.

I booked off the time for my wedding!! 1.5 weeks of freedom!!! Take some time to unwind after stress for months lol, today is the weather stays nice were going to pick up some hot dogs and head to the lake for a picnic, taking diesel and the Coleman stove along with us. Relax and enjoy outside since I have been so busy lately