Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Woke up early. Did a WW on the TBSS with some SRVT, GWC and Glass Cleaner. Then I dropped off my Mother In Law at La Guardia. She's heading back home to TN after a week here (sigh).

Came back and replaced the rotten old plasti-dip bowtie emblem the previous owner had on the grille. I never knew it was plasti-dip until it start discoloring/chipping very slightly on the edges. Threw a nice polished billet bowtie on.

That was enough of the heat so I've been inside enjoying the AC and casually searching the web for boats.....and um...new trucks. I mean I would want a truck for the boat so why not. We'll see though :glasses:

I washed, clay barred and waxed the wife's rental vehicle. Now mind you they "washed" it for her at pickup yesterday AM. This "clean" vehicle turned my wash pad gray! I used some other companies products so no report or pics. I discovered the vehicle was covered in white paint overspray on all glass and panels except the back end.

Two+ hours of good sweaty work has left me relaxed. ;)

detailed the interior of my truck yesterday. the leather seats got some much needed conditioning. i just love the smell of fresh leather after its been baking at about 106 degrees for a few hours!!!

I went to the office. I've decided to go fishing in the river at lunch everyday instead of eating lunch. Lord knows I could stand to miss some lunches, several hundreds perhaps.:willy:

I caught one smallmouth on a 4" baby bass Fluke. It was 92 and sunny so I wasn't surprised it was slow.

Went fishing again at lunch. One rock bass and one smallmouth. It is a very relaxing break and I am definitely on to something...:rockon:

Man it would be so nice to be able to do something like that on my lunch. I'm normally confined to a working lunch :(

Today I started moving into my new office down the hall, which means I no longer have to share and office.

I started with my new responsibilities that go along with the promotion I just recieved enven though the new pay does not start until next weeek.

Im so excited!

Got home from work and started evening 1 of 3 to get the SS fully corrected and all dialed in. Tonight was a 2 bucket strip wash and dress all the tires and trim. Tomorrow is polishing, sealant and interior.

Day 3 of fishing instead of eating lunch. Blue bird skies, upper 80's and breezy. No fish, but quite a number of follows. Also had a number of canoes and kayaks to contend with. Oh well, it's a river in a public park. :willy:

I also had changed rods from a Bass Pro Shops light action to my favorite Billy Westmoreland medium light action rod. The fluke and Beetle Spins though were too light for great distance casting, lesson learned. When I got home I added my Falcon light action rod to the mix and am looking forward to tomorrow. :xfingers: