Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

It's BLOODY HOT AS YOU KNOW WHAT today... OMG... Humidity is stupid too...

96º today and 94º tomorrow... Ugh... I'll be inside...

you and be both chewy! I will be in the AC at work then go home to my AC and relax

I'm on vaca this week. Today is my day with the twins. I let them sleep in to 8 this morning. We had waffles, sausage, fresh blueberries and milk for breakfast. After getting shower and baths we went to my office to drop off a job for the lovely Mrs., plus I picked up some brisket from our operations manager Bob. I got it home and sampled a small piece. Bob told me he nailed it. I emailed him to say he nailed it the same way Michelangelo nailed painting ceilings.:rockon:

michelangelo-sistine-chapel-ceiling.jpg

I told him it's time to think and pray on opening up a restaurant.

The twins and I are heading outside for slip n slide fun before it gets to be a zillion degrees and humid this afternoon. They also asked me to nap with them today. Who am I to argue with 4 year old logic. :lolsmack:

Edited by sportredmistress
puntuation

haven't been on in a couple weeks. was in Houston packing our apt 2 weeks ago, on vacation in Mexico last week, and currently in the process of closing on our house and moving in this week.

CONGRATS!! Now the fun starts! :jester:

Tried to go back to work today. Wife wasn't happy about it. She said she was going to beat me if something happened. Go back Friday. Have plenty of sick leave, just feel like Iam taking advantage of the system all though Iam really not. Doc said to not lift over 20 lbs. Like that isn't going to happen with my job...lol.

Have plenty of sick leave, just feel like Iam taking advantage of the system all though Iam really not. Doc said to not lift over 20 lbs. Like that isn't going to happen with my job...lol.

You might want to listen to the Doc on that 20lb limit. Since you want to go back to work see if they have a job that you can do that they can accommodate you until the Doc lifts that weight limit. Therefore,you will not get hurt but still be working.

You might want to listen to the Doc on that 20lb limit. Since you want to go back to work see if they have a job that you can do that they can accommodate you until the Doc lifts that weight limit. Therefore,you will not get hurt but still be working.

Iam not worried about it. I have about 500 sick hours. Sinus surgery and risk of bleeding. I feel absolutely fine.

Tried to go back to work today. Wife wasn't happy about it. She said she was going to beat me if something happened. Go back Friday. Have plenty of sick leave, just feel like Iam taking advantage of the system all though Iam really not. Doc said to not lift over 20 lbs. Like that isn't going to happen with my job...lol
Man don't rush it. Can do more damage in the long run. Hope you're back 100% soon.:)

I hear you. I can work from home any time I want, but feel guilty not being in the office helping the other 4 guys I work with. Pushing thru with this back pain here as long as I can.

Hope you get better soon Chris!

Tried to go back to work today. Wife wasn't happy about it. She said she was going to beat me if something happened. Go back Friday. Have plenty of sick leave, just feel like Iam taking advantage of the system all though Iam really not. Doc said to not lift over 20 lbs. Like that isn't going to happen with my job...lol.

"Smalls" sort on the midnight shift for you sport! :D

Ordered some brake rotors and pads for the Enclave. 107,000 miles seems to be about all the stock rotors can handle. lol

I did the shop online and pickup at the store at Auto-Zone. Hopefully it goes smoothly!

Brakes and tire rotation for this weekend. Yipee!

Chris

Just got the 2012 SRT8 Cherokee in.. Love the styling!

e7472bbf.jpg

Sweet rims to

cf5f0a37.jpg

Sorry no 6.4 pics I forgot and now I just drove it into the showroom

Good looking... NUTS price... :willy:

LOl canada.. ya know north of the united states.. not south :) , I just ordered the Americana mini, 2 Great white drying towels, and some in and out spray. thatll be my 2nd order.. wish is was more but thats not possible right now lol

Had a great day off work. Spent the day with the wife. Took her and one of her horses down to the tack store and she picked up a new saddle and some bits. A new blanket as well. She was like a kid in a candy store. I don't understand any of it, but she knows what she wants.

I had a local company attempt to pull a bait and switch on me after I had received a written estimate from them. I have sent details to the Illinois Attorney General's office. I also sent copies to the local media consumer reporters. Yeah, they p#$$@& me off that much.

I also received some New Balance shoes I had ordered online. They're going back along with a letter of my disgust since they are no longer made in the USA. They're now made in Indonesia.:mad: This same shoe, made 2 years ago is labeled made in USA, but not anymore...

I had a local company attempt to pull a bait and switch on me after I had received a written estimate from them.

Does stuff like that surprise you??? It doesn't me. I don't hire anybody for anything. I figure it out on my own. A majority of them don't care and just want your $$$.