Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Mine is more of a "What I'm going to be doing today". With some upcoming shows both this Saturday and Sunday I have the day off to finally devote 8, 9, 10, or 15 hours to detail my SS today. Whatever it takes!

I'm pretty excited about it. You couldn't ask for a perfect day of weather. Sunny with temps in the mid 60's in the morning and the high reaching 75 by this afternoon. :banana:

*what am I doing this weekend* since I won't have time to post lol. Building a agility A frame for diesel so we can practice, learning how to ride a bike again( that should be a sight) so I can get some endurance built up on diesel. Sleep in a tent :) try on my wedding dress, and try wedding food. ..well more training with diesel to get ready for the heavy horse show. Maybe I'll post a quick video of our training at some point. AND I finally got some buttery wax, waterless wash, towels that I got my dad to grab at the suppliers

Go target shooting tomorrow morning and then give the car a washing and a coat of glaze for the graduation party I have to go to so I am looking good when I arrive :D

Today was a boring day filled with working and then maybe some riding the bike later

*what am I doing this weekend* since I won't have time to post lol. Building a agility A frame for diesel so we can practice, learning how to ride a bike again( that should be a sight) so I can get some endurance built up on diesel. Sleep in a tent :) try on my wedding dress, and try wedding food. ..well more training with diesel to get ready for the heavy horse show. Maybe I'll post a quick video of our training at some point. AND I finally got some buttery wax, waterless wash, towels that I got my dad to grab at the suppliers

Dang Megan, you ARE busy! Looking forward to the video's.

Spent 6 hours on the SS today. Took a few extra passes of SHR but got the results I was looking for. Finished it up with FMP and MSS. About 5 hours after I got done the thunder showers came. Gotta love New England, UGH.

I'll touch everything up tomorrow (Waterless Wash, Brilliant Glaze, Americana) before heading to the car show.

Firearms Friday....skeet shooting at lunch....I powned the competition.....

Rest of the day paperwork. I liked it better when I wasn't the boss, now all it seems like I do is paperwork. But like a good Chief once told me. LBWA - Lead by Walking Around. Good leaders don't sit behind a desk. So I looked everyone in the eye before they went home, asked what they where doing, and if they where drinking...ensured they had a plan.

Edited by 07RS4

Dang Megan, you ARE busy! Looking forward to the video's.

Yes! I'm going to try to get some go pro video from diesels point of view( chest mount flipped around and on his back) car is all loaded up.. Minus the 15 ft tunnel( shrinks up smaller but that's how long it stretches)

2342a8b8.jpg

Worked.. when I got home, I was greeted by a new Flex!

had supper.. then had to go to the Apple Store as my power/lock button was jammed.. the 'Genius' was extremely knowledgeable and courteous.. they exchanged my phone quickly and easily too.. :thumbsup:

Yes! I'm going to try to get some go pro video from diesels point of view( chest mount flipped around and on his back) car is all loaded up.. Minus the 15 ft tunnel( shrinks up smaller but that's how long it stretches)

2342a8b8.jpg

My first thought when I saw this pictures was that you were going to set up beach obstacles for the Normandy invasion.

I went to the office for usual Sat AM thing then got the girls from Grandma's. We came home and had PBJs on the deck. After being out in the sun for a couple hours we're watching an episode of Phineas n Ferb then it's nap time for all 3 of us. If Mama comes home in time it'll be naps for the four of us. Then later today I have a flat of impatients and zinnias that need planting.

Full detail on a Explorer. The client has two little girls that reeked havoc in ever seat but the drivers. And she had her issues too. Btw, this was the crayon visor SUV that I posted about a few days ago. This had to be the worse interior I have ever done in my amateur & pro career. OMG! She knew it too so she gave me a $25 tip. I'll post a thread tomorrow....today (EST, LOL).

Took my car to the final gathering with it. After that a buddy and me took off some parts since in selling it tomorrow :( bigger and better things await me though and im at a point where I don't need the car I have/had. I hope it's not gonna be too tough listening and watching her pull away with someone else behind the wheel.

Planted impatiens at the back of the house and around part of the deck. When the sun gets lower in the sky I'll plant zinnias out along the driveway along with some marigolds we started from seed. No car stuff today, got rain coming tomorrow and both vehicles are quite clean. I also got to watch the clean and scratch show(as my wife correctly called it ) this morning. One of the neighbors spent the AM washing their two mini-SUV/crossovers. Lots of sponges, cotton towels and dish soap visible. To each their own...

Edited by sportredmistress
spelling