Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

which exhaust do you have?

Mine is nothing more than a cat back Magna-Flow. I bought it before I took delivery of the car for 587 bucks brand new from a distributor. Couldn't pass up the deal. There are better systems out there I'm sure, but I've had zero issues with it and it's been on the car since it had 150 miles on it. :2thumbs:

I'd love headers, but not on my DD. I don't want to have to worry about any leaks or anything. I love power, but I LOVE reliability. :)

I'd love headers, but not on my DD. I don't want to have to worry about any leaks or anything. I love power, but I LOVE reliability. :)

If you install them right they don't leak. :2thumbs:

If you install them right they don't leak. :2thumbs:

Exactly! ;) Plus this IS a leased vehicle... It's actually up, but I'm keeping it until something I want comes out.

Chris

I think this question was directed at Chris, but I have Kooks long tubes and a Corsa cat-back and the sound really isn't that bad when AFM engages. Of course with the cost of the system, if you bought it only so AFM could be retained, it would probably take a lot of miles driven to equal out compared to other exhaust setups. Then again, I bought the exhaust system for the performance and sound and in that regard I am completely satisfied with it, regardless of price.

I bought mine for performance and sound.. I almost went with Corsa, but something about the Solo dragged me in

I bought mine for performance and sound.. I almost went with Corsa, but something about the Solo dragged me in

Totally sound! Performance comes with long tubes IMO...

that is a bucket of suck! are you fixing it this morning, or after work?

Bucket of suck is to say the least. I don't have much time in the morning from the time the store opens and I have to leave for work. So I waited till after work. It is done now and up and running. I will go back another day and modify some copper to make everything look better. Bad thing was had it not been a holiday weekend I would have taken the day off to do it. But in order to get paid for Monday, by contract we have to work the day before and after.

Went to eye doctor appointment this morning. I drove through drizzle for about 5 minutes, just enough to spot up the finish I cleaned w/WW last night. .:mad: Glad I tinkled before I left since I had to wait for a commuter train followed by a long freight line pulled by 4 locomotives.:willy: Pressures in OU were below 20 so I'll go back in 4 months for another pressure check and visual field test. Now I'm just sitting in the sun on the deck while the girls run around the back yard screaming and hollering and whatever else comes to a 4 year olds mind.:)

Went to eye doctor appointment this morning. I drove through drizzle for about 5 minutes, just enough to spot up the finish I cleaned w/WW last night. .:mad: Glad I tinkled before I left since I had to wait for a commuter train followed by a long freight line pulled by 4 locomotives.:willy: Pressures in OU were below 20 so I'll go back in 4 months for another pressure check and visual field test. Now I'm just sitting in the sun on the deck while the girls run around the back yard screaming and hollering and whatever else comes to a 4 year olds mind.:)

Lucky you! I went to the eye doctor yesterday and ended up getting an injection in my right eye! And I have to go back in 6 weeks to have another needle stuck in my eye!!!

i flew back to H-town to give my wife's car the proper 2 bucket wash!

while here, i figured i'd take her out for a good time since our anniversary is coming up. i'm headed back to Midland on Tuesday.

Getting ready to go to the dog park, then home to practice some tunnel relay racing, barrel racing with diesel (dog) cuz we are supposed to be part of a demo at the heavy horse show :) our first one so I wanna be ready, that's just over a month away

Well with today's high going to be near 100 with high humidity we dinged putting up the swing set for another couple of days. We decided we'll do it in stages and do it over the course of several evenings this week.

This Afternoon: Sunny and hot, with a high near 98. South southwest wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 73. South southwest wind between 5 and 15 mph.

Memorial Day: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Breezy, with a southwest wind between 10 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Monday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy, with a west wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to between 15 and 20 mph. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Thursday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

Friday: A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Last night we laid out all parts and did some pre-assembly. My wife reads instructions so I'm confident in this getting done this week. With company coming later today we have given the house a good late spring cleaning. I'm tired and a bit sweaty now. This afternoon we'll put out the sprinkler ball and enjoy some afternoon entertainment.

littletikesbeachballsprinkler.jpg

Later today is pulled pork sammiches, potato salad and green beans followed by fresh strawberries and ice cream for dessert. :drool:All of this will be washed down w/icy cold adult beverages. :cheers: