Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I had the best day ever. Worked 11 hours. Had an split that contained 17 apartment stops. Always a favorite. Then I go to leave work and the wife calls and tells me one of the water heaters is dead, and leaking. Did you turn off the water, I asked? Yeah. Get home she turned off the gas...lol. So I go over to HD and I didn't like what they had to offer. Cruise over to Lowes and pick up 2 water heaters. Might as well replace both. Get home start putting stuff together. No nipples???? First time I have ever bought a WH and there were no nipples in the box. And it is just after 2200 hours, and the store is now closed. So needless to say it was a cold shower night. Cold at first but was able to tolerate it towards the end.

Nick (Mayben) Where were you????:help: Should go together rather quick once I get my hands on some nipples.

Woke up, showered, made my lunch, jumped in the car, drove to work, got out of car, inspected hood, grabbed WW and WW towel, cleaned bugs off leading edge, walked in the building and started my day...

woke up, showered, put Bandit in his pen, locked up, got in car, shifted into M1, turned off TC, drove to the bagel shop near work, got out of the car, walked into the shop, ordered an Egg & Cheese on an Onion Bagel w/ a Strawberry Nesquick, paid, got back in car, drove to work, ate breakfast, typed this

:jester:

woke up, showered, put Bandit in his pen, locked up, got in car, shifted into M1, turned off TC, drove to the bagel shop near work, got out of the car, walked into the shop, ordered an Egg & Cheese on an Onion Bagel w/ a Strawberry Nesquick, paid, got back in car, drove to work, ate breakfast, typed this

:jester:

WOW! You must be close to all that. I have to shift out of first to get to work. Heck... 26.1 miles of 99% highway means 6th gear with DOD active. :)

WOW! You must be close to all that. I have to shift out of first to get to work. Heck... 26.1 miles of 99% highway means 6th gear with DOD active. :)

:lolsmack: I'm 8.7 miles from home.. lol

Last day of work at my current job! I start my new job on Tuesday!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

congrats!

WOW! I average 20.10. Last fill was 21.69.

premium.. cortex 93 rotofab w/ 50-75 shift torque IIRC

according to the DIC, just shy of 16 :(

Man, my lowest ever mileage was still more than 16 MPG, and that was after a day of cruising where I never went above M3. My overall average is almost 22 MPG and I've gotten 27 MPG on the highway.

Man, my lowest ever mileage was still more than 16 MPG, and that was after a day of cruising where I never went above M3. My overall average is almost 22 MPG and I've gotten 27 MPG on the highway.

Yeah I averaged 26 on the way to and from Chicago once. 3 hours each way. DOD was involved a lot though. :thumbsup:

my DOD has been turned off pretty much since I bought the car new..

I do like to hear my rumble though.. I'll have to calculate it when I filled up next..

some of my driving is short trips to the FH..

my DOD has been turned off pretty much since I bought the car new..

I do like to hear my rumble though.. I'll have to calculate it when I filled up next..

some of my driving is short trips to the FH..

The only reason for me to "turn it off" is if I literally removed it for a cam install. I'm ALL for mileage... If I want it "off" I use manual mode. Otherwise I'll reap the benefits of it.

Chris

mine usually sounds like crap with it on (not drone though)

maybe I'll turn it on and try it out again, I usually use manual mode anyways.. never use D and sometimes us S..

mine usually sounds like crap with it on (not drone though)

maybe I'll turn it on and try it out again, I usually use manual mode anyways.. never use D and sometimes us S..

So does mine... I don't care... It's the sound of savings... :banana:

Ran a Half-Marathon for the first time in my life yesterday....with absolutely no training. How did I fare you ask? Well lest just say I finished, and the old lady with the walker wasn't toooooo far in FRONT of me, bwahahaha.

I can run a 1.5 in about 9:30 - 9:45....5K in about 23:00....so I thought I'd be good not "training" exclusively for the 13 miles. Bad idea....my legs shut down about the 9 mile mark :)

Edited by 07RS4

which exhaust do you have?

I think this question was directed at Chris, but I have Kooks long tubes and a Corsa cat-back and the sound really isn't that bad when AFM engages. Of course with the cost of the system, if you bought it only so AFM could be retained, it would probably take a lot of miles driven to equal out compared to other exhaust setups. Then again, I bought the exhaust system for the performance and sound and in that regard I am completely satisfied with it, regardless of price.