Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

It made an awful noise. I went and got the lovely Mrs. and asked when it started making "that falling apart" noise. She hadn't heard it before. We couldn't tell where the sound was coming from but narrowed it down to alternator/water pump area. :confused: I then cleaned her vehicle while she called for a flat bed tow. At least she'll have the cleanest vehicle in their parking lot. :glasses:

Good luck with that one Paul. Car issues are never any fun. Especially when your paying someone else to fix it and hoping they do the right thing. Half the time they don't care, because it isn't their car.

Tried polishing the headlights on our 99 Sable "Beatermobile" with Haze & Swirl Remover and followed that with Fine Machine Polish. All I can say is "Wow"! They did a great job. I only applied it by hand and used a microfiber, but it lights look great. They weren't bad, but this combo really made them sparkle and clear. I can only imagine how great they would look had I taken the time and actually applied the products by machine. This is a winning combination for cloudy headlights.

Drove down to Atlanta.

Dropped waaaay too much coin at the American Girl Doll store for Abby's 6th birthday.

Picked up some of my favorite beer ever... (we don't have the good stuff in Chattanooga)

48a12f3a-ab37-d292.jpg

And then waterless washed and detail sprayed the Rap.

tried to see the solar eclipse but it was too cloudy!!!

I saw it for about 5 minutes then the clouds moved in. I got some pics of it. How good they are I don't know. I will share them sometime. Too tired to do anything with them tonight. It was bizarre to see in real life and not just a pic.

Went to the Joint Forces Open House Air Show on Andrews with my lady & some fam. Too bad they ended the show 2 hrs early due to low clouds coming in. Still had a great time seeing the Blue Angeles do their awesome maneuvers. These are some amazing machines and equally amazing talent operating these beasts. I thank God that we are on the same side. Thank you to all you service men & women that have fought, are fighting & will be fighting for our freedom.

485358cf-d841-761a.jpg

485358cf-d859-ec56.jpg

485358cf-d870-3cab.jpg

485358cf-d888-4dd7.jpg

485358cf-d89e-5599.jpg

485358cf-d8cb-3961.jpg

These pix came out pretty good for a cell phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Well this weekend I pulled out the chevelle and whent on a long road trip trying to burn off the old gas since it has not been driven in a year.

I finished my deck, can wait to fix the broken siding and paint my house which is my next project

2012-05-20_15-37-34_300.jpg

And I got to see the Eclipse. It was a little clowdy so i did not get to see it too well. I did no have any welding glasses, but I found 6 pairs of old sunglasses and stacked them on top of each other and I was able to see it pretty well:lolsmack:

Just finished putting a topcoat of Spray Sealant on the Camaro for a road trip to Atlanta tomm. Tested some new stuff called The LoveBugSolution a patented liquid that dries to a clear celophane tape like mask for good weather bug protection. Left in on for 2days on the Mini Test Subject. Drove app 175 miles and through areas that normally are bug infested. Murphy's Law Found few bugs to hit?:( and this is FL??? Wanted to use it for the road trip but will wait for further testing. Must be the only person that is upset they didn't get blasted by bug guts. Stuff washed right off this morning taking the few bugs with it with no scrubbing.

Since the Mom-mobile was not in the garage and the #%^&*@ mourning doves insist on making that blasted noise @ OMG:30 in the AM I gave the G8 a coat of BSG. Yup, BSG. I'm down to 1/3 bottle.;)

Edited by sportredmistress

After work got to change the RF on the Taurus as thanks to ODOT loving to leave potholes the size of Lake Erie alone. Rear bead on the wheel crunched and the tire actually got torn open in the tread area.:willy::willy::willy:

So this weekend will be checking a couple junkyards for a replacement wheel and have checked pricing for a new tire. The ones on it now are Yokohama TRZ's and they were on the car when I bought it last year. They are not worth anything unless it's dry out, so I'm checking Goodyear, Bridgestone, Firestone, and Michelin prices.

Had to run to pay the cable bill, stopped in and rewarded myself for an on time payment at the Grape and Gourmet, so far it's the best beer store i've found in my area! Then went to the hobby store and bought my daughter a new toy. Now I have to balance the checkbook...Yay...

I did the usual work day thing. Afterwards I went to get the twins from Grandma's when I witnessed a crime. One of her neighbors has a driveway full of 'Dubs', late model clunkers with big wheels and fake side ports. Well tonight the dude was out there wiping down his mid '90's black Mustang with a red shop towel and Simple Green. Not just a spot, the whole thing!:loser:

I was powerless to stop this assault and am embarrassed to admit I did nothing to stop it. :o