Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

^In my best Barney Fife voice "sounds technical." What exactly are you doing? Well without violating non-disclosure agreements, etc.

I work on photolithography equipment (they expose the images that will become microchips), one system has low intensity so I had to inspect the optics and clean them if needed.

Helped the kid finish the backyard. He cut it way too short and then had a ton of clippings to rake up. I know that he ment well. Did the Mothers Day roundup. Sorted through some gear and kinda went over a check list that I have going. Repaired a gate for the neighbor lady. Then went to lunch/dinner with the wife and kid.

Going to see in laws at their ice cream shop then over to my parents' to clean mom's lesabre, and Old Lady's (my sister) vehicle unless they bring my bro in laws trashed Oldsmobile. Maybe throw in the Taurus as well.

I replaced my windshield washer motor. This meant removing the grill, side marker lights, headlights, and trim piece under the grill. One of my headlight and both fog light bulbs needed replacing, so I jumped my son's car to head to the auto parts store. Of course the fuel light was on, so I filled up his car. Replaced the headlight bulbs, put them back on, and gave them a quick polish. Pulled the fog lights, polished the lenses, and replace those bulbs. A shot of QS on all the lenses and I'm done!

I have had the replacement pump for about 9 months, but I knew it was not going to be a simple task, so I kept putting it off. I'm just glad I wasn't paying for the labor for this!

Had a quick bite to eat, put all the tools away, returned a library book, had a little rest until the afternoon shade hit the driveway. Then washed my very neglectied truck, and finished with a coat of BG. It's finally shiny again!

I got up early and applied a second coat of wax to my wife's TBSS. I also sealed the glass and SVRT on tires and trim. I played with the twins while she went shopping. Later today Grandma is coming over for steaks on the grill. Tomorrow morning I plan to be up with the birds so I can wash the G8, she feels so ignored today.

^This morning found me sleeping deeply and comfortably so after work I got out the kit and 2 bucket washed the G8. Why does a simple wash turn into a 3 hour exercise? :willy: I ended up giving her a coat of Americana, SVRT on tires, Quik Sealed the wheels, Grape Kool Aid spray in the wheel wells and In n Out on the @#$%#@ honeycomb. :thumbsup:

Was supposed to do my Pops car today but he said it was raining by him I said a little by me so I did my care.

Quick waterless wash

Swirl and haze

Revive

Skipped sealant because it was too windy I was pissed

Brilliant glaze

Buttery wax

I was gonna do Americana but i was racing the clouds

Next time it will get some sealant and Americana and now my neck hurts!:2thumbs:

Dropped my car off at the shop where they tried to tell me my bumper to bumper warranty was up, I told them that I paid for extended so now she's looking into that, have a recall due on it to. And she TOUCHED my car!! Even after I told her I just spent 15 hrs cleaning it! She even had to touch my rims ? who walks up to a car and has to touch it all? So now it'll get a once over before I take it off the lot ? I was irritated when I left... But there was the sweetest little old man on the shuttle lol he was so cute

Dropped my car off at the shop where they tried to tell me my bumper to bumper warranty was up, I told them that I paid for extended so now she's looking into that, have a recall due on it to. And she TOUCHED my car!! Even after I told her I just spent 15 hrs cleaning it! She even had to touch my rims ? who walks up to a car and has to touch it all? So now it'll get a once over before I take it off the lot ? I was irritated when I left... But there was the sweetest little old man on the shuttle lol he was so cute

I don't bring my car to the dealer... :willy: I have three recalls on mine, none are pressing safety issues so no thanks!

We brought our Enclave in once and they installed a door ding in it, the second time we had new struts installed and they stole the quarter (yes a quarter) my wife double checked was there before they took it. She knew she needed the .25 to get a cart at the local Aldi (cheap grocery) which is how she knew it was stolen. Who steals a bloody quarter and risks their job?

I want to bring my car in and NOT worry. Why is this not possible? :help:

Chris

Edited by Chewy

I'm worried about mine right now! It has no door dings just one small dent on rear fender and that's it! I have no choice for getting work done at dealer however if it not under warranty I'll get my work ( dodge ) to fix it at half the cost then they know I watch them like a hawk. I'll pick my car up as soon as I get a call that it's done

I'm worried about mine right now! It has no door dings just one small dent on rear fender and that's it! I have no choice for getting work done at dealer however if it not under warranty I'll get my work ( dodge ) to fix it at half the cost then they know I watch them like a hawk. I'll pick my car up as soon as I get a call that it's done

People don't give two poo's that you spent 15 hours on your car. They don't get it. Plain and simple... They also don't see the scratches.

Chris

Car came out with a scratch followed by me complaining so I'm coming back around 5 for thR service manager to look at it

Yep... Sounds like a normal dealer service. Free scratches and dents for all!