Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Chris,

I want to tint my front window. Let me know how you like it when its done. My window faces West and in the Summer months alot of heat comes through.

Today I woke up at 5 am. Thud.gif Why? Who knows.

I guess the vaccuum woke my husband up. gayfight.gif:jester:

After I showered I took my dogs outside and the sun was a shining!! WooHoo! Its gonna be a nice day in the Motor City!! :banana::banana:

Ran an angies list "Big Deal" today and had an overwhelming response. Had to turn it off because of the response i received. I am now 100% booked for the rest of may and the first week of June :cheers:

:D

Might get my bumper repaired sooner then later :banana:

Chris' date='

I want to tint my front window. Let me know how you like it when its done. My window faces West and in the Summer months alot of heat comes through.

Today I woke up at 5 am. [img']http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/sweetee1207/Smileys/Thud.gif[/img] Why? Who knows.

I guess the vaccuum woke my husband up. gayfight.gif:jester:

After I showered I took my dogs outside and the sun was a shining!! WooHoo! Its gonna be a nice day in the Motor City!! :banana::banana:

Believe it or not, Budget Blinds is doing the work. It's a franchise like McDonalds or something. We're picking out the shutters and colors tonight, but will let you know what the tint is like when we get it done. The PO had the basement egress windows tinted or did them himself and they're darker, but not amazingly so. Should really help with air conditioning.

This window is the killer... It's bloody HUGE!

post-30-136818075121_thumb.jpg

I got up early and enjoyed quiet in the house which is an increasingly rare commodity. I looked at my next door neighbor's obituary and reflected on knowing Phil for the past 9 years. Phil lived the American dream after fighting for it in the skies over Nazi Germany. He survived many missions as a waist gunner on a B17 receiving 5 Army Air Force medals and numerous commendations. He was a good neighbor and we will miss him. Peace on your soul Phil.:patriot:

Worked ? then off for a team walk with my Flyball team at the dog park, then off to petsmart... In case diesel needs to come with me while i polish my car sat. I'm going prepared and getting a bone so he can leave me alone lol.. This is the hyper trouble maker I speak of lol

1fea6780.jpg

Went to pt, knee bends to 102 deg now

Got stitches out, released to go back to work Monday.

Started driving again today, 2 weeks was to long. Took the silverado and camaro out for a ride

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cleaned one of our back windows and surrounds and put an application of SVRT on all the vinyl and then decided to put it on the treks hand rail on the deck. 472611f0-bccf-a5c5.jpg

Sent from the past using special algorithms and data nodes!

Up at 0430 this morning meet some buddies for our usual Friday morning breakfast. Went to work and banged of 243 stops by myself, no helper. The most I have ever done alone. Christmas I did 425 one day, but that was with a helper. I think they are trying to kill us all off. Mothers day is the next busiest holiday behind Christmas. I guess it is better to have too much than not enough. Just glad to have a job.

Did an out of state (NY job today) was an awesome single day project for a really cool client. 2 pairs of outdoor in ground speakers from Bose, and what you dont see is 3 high powered horn speakers aimed directly at his neighbors house. His neighbor has a party house and rents it out to rich high schoolers and college kids (35k per week) that blair music into the wee hours of the morning. After numerous complaints he's figured he'll just fight fire with fire and play classical music and ask them to turn down the music over the microphone. he says for the most part they all behave through the weeks but 5-6 times out of the summer is obnoxious... Hes done everything he can and finally has resorted to a 1500 watt commercial system :lolsmack:

Those things are obnoxiously load and annoying and will do the trick ;). His house is on the beach so it was nice working seaside today! I couldn't ask for a better day to do an outdoor Installation!

This is only a Mixer amplifier, there is an output that goes on to the 1500 watt amp (not pictured) :D31394b2c.jpg

5bb58301.jpg

a51cf948.jpg

7af80cc7.jpg

Took a new Subaru outback for a ride last night and got to keep it overnight, I think it's going to join the family today and I will be parting ways with the gas guzzling Titan.

Great cars! We miss ours!

Sent from the past using special algorithms and data nodes!

Still at work doing an optical path inspection/clean for an intensity issue. Currently waiting for the 3500W Lamp to warm back up.

^In my best Barney Fife voice "sounds technical." What exactly are you doing? Well without violating non-disclosure agreements, etc.

As to the OP: I washed the wife's TBSS. Got to keep her rolling clean, especially for Mother's Day.:thumbsup:

Finished detailing the SHO...started it yesterday and finished today with a coat of Americana...it looks great! But the darn lid on the Americana Wax is almost impossible to get on and off, I really don't think the container is worth a darn!