Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Woke up at a decent time today...decided to clean the house which didn't take long because it basically was clean to start with.

Now I am sitting here, looking for a job because the retirement life is boring and I don't enjoy being bored.

Woke up at a decent time today...decided to clean the house which didn't take long because it basically was clean to start with.

Now I am sitting here, looking for a job because the retirement life is boring and I don't enjoy being bored.

go play some shuffleboard at the retirement home :D

i can't wait to retire... all that money going into my 401k, i hope my last check before i die bounces :willy: i'll be sure to put some in a trust fund and have zero debt for my descendants though

Don't you have any hobbies??

If I was retired I would wake up in the morning and sit on my back deck in the sunshine with a cup of coffee. Then I would shower and get dressed and then I would figure out something fun to do.

I love to drive my cars so I am sure that I would be going on many short distance drives, possibly go to the park and just admire them :rockon:.

In the summertime, its Boating, UTV riding in the woods, gokarts, car shows and taking late night rides in the 76 Big Block. We like it loud at night. :D

I could think of many things that I would do when I retire but looking for a job is NOT one of them. :2thumbs:

If you stay active then you don't grow old so do what you gotta do. :cheers:

I took tomorrow off for finals, and I already took my final that should have been tonight last week, so I have an actual day off.

It feels weird.

But I'm going to golf (maybe) then study for my marketing management final tomorrow and the interview tomorrow evening :)

sadly I return to work today. Warm enough with the jacket on to take the motorcycle to work so that was my excitment for the day :jester:

Ah yes, but you should ALWAYS where a jacket and pants with over ankle boots when riding. Of course wearing a helmet goes without saying...

Well Im going to post what I did this weekend:

Left work about 2 hours early on Friday because the weather was so nice. It was 75 and the first nice day of the year (it was cold and raining on thursday), I just could not stand being inside at work anymore. I went home washed both my Truck and Wifes Tahoe, sealed the glass on the Tahoe and put SVRT on all the gray and black pastic. I then made sure my ridding lawn mower was working and I put together my new weed whacker.

Saturday I got up fairly early and drove 2 1/2 hours to Redding, CA (with my wife and her parents) to the Kool April Nights Car Show (I will post pics soon). Had a blast checking out all the nice cars, and pointing out all the swirls and scratches that could easily be fixed with Adams products. The temp hit about 95 so we ended up leaving before seeing all the cars. We then went to In and Out Burger for Lunch:drool:, did a little shopping and headed home.

Sunday I used a little RP on the front of my truck, then i quick sealed it and hit it with a coat of Americana. I wanted to do my entire truck but I did not have the time or access to shade, so i just did the front end so the bugs would come off easier, and in a couple weeks I will do an entire detail. I then removed the XM radio from my truck and replaced it with one that works with my new stereo. I have a Pionner touch screen and It is so large and there are so many wires I ended up removing the entire top of the dash of my truck in order to get all the wires in the small space.

Ah yes, but you should ALWAYS where a jacket and pants with over ankle boots when riding. Of course wearing a helmet goes without saying...

I should have said with the liner in the jacket lol and I always wear the brain bucket:thumbsup: Already have put quite a few miles on the bike this year

I should have said with the liner in the jacket lol and I always wear the brain bucket:thumbsup: Already have put quite a few miles on the bike this year

atta boy! I need to go get mine... They're in my parents basement.

I'm thinking of selling them. I don't have time for them anymore.

Know anyone that needs one? lol