Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I enjoy being stress-free during finals week :)

I could only wish I could be stress-free during finals week. My finals are 4 weeks away and I'm already stressing out :willy::willy::willy:

I just spent all day working on a programming assignment.

no need to be Jelly it is used. But I have been looking for one for well over a year now and may have finnaly found a lower milage one at a reasonable price!

That's what I plan to look for too:xfingers:, but it would be an enjoyable step up from a 12 year old truck! What year?

I am looking at a 2002 with 70k miles..ever since I saw the Bug eye WRX I have wanted one! So it will be a fun little car to tinker around with and drive. I would love one of the new STI but they are to hi priced for me right now. some day I shall own one

I spent the last 90 minutes taking my mom's JEEP GC Limited Hood from Body Shop Fresh (okay 65 days ago), and ONE GIGANTIC hologram, into a panel of pure straight PERFECTION!!!

If I didn't need to hit the Warehouse this afternoon, I would have just popped a Budweiser in celebration. Nothing quite like the feeling of executing a perfect panel.

Pics tomorrow :D

I could only wish I could be stress-free during finals week. My finals are 4 weeks away and I'm already stressing out :willy::willy::willy:

I just spent all day working on a programming assignment.

If I didn't do my papers in advance I would have a 6-8 pager, a 5-8 pager, and two 1 pagers due Wednesday :willy:

Woke up to check the new posts page only to find that someone was busy last night. :jester:

bahaha I woke up with 17 email notifications haha. at first I was :banana: then when I saw they were all post from mayben I was all :( haha. doing work late at night

I hadn't been in the new members intro section in a while so I welcomed several new members to the forum. I stopped though so I wouldn't end up doing this:

9826d1334488437-screen-shot-2012-04-15-7.05.50-am.jpg

It is my goal someday to see my name on the main screen on every post :willy: J/K!!

Edited by sportredmistress
forgot pic

I hadn't been in the new members intro section in a while so I welcomed several new members to the forum. I stopped though so I wouldn't end up doing this:

9826d1334488437-screen-shot-2012-04-15-7.05.50-am.jpg

It is my goal someday to see my name on the main screen on every post :willy: J/K!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

:lol:

Awesome! :lol:

I took a day off so we could close on a re-fi (30 yrs @ 6% down to 15 yrs @ 3.375%.):banana:

We then went shopping and picked up a deck storage box. We got it home and after assembly I gave it a coat of SVRT. :rockon: My wife commented on the feel of the vinyl before and after but was very impressed with the scent.

BTW: Does Adam's make a deck stain??? :D

I took a day off so we could close on a re-fi (30 yrs @ 6% down to 15 yrs @ 3.375%.):banana:

We then went shopping and picked up a deck storage box. We got it home and after assembly I gave it a coat of SVRT. :rockon: My wife commented on the feel of the vinyl before and after but was very impressed with the scent.

BTW: Does Adam's make a deck stain??? :D

how many years were left in your term before you refinanced? did your monthly payment go up any?

my parents did this same thing. had 17 years left on a 6% mortgage, and refinanced down to 15 years and 3.875%. monthly payments only went up $100 but thats all principal

Just got back from the Funeral Home, we lost a Brother Firefighter from Co. 2 this past weekend, Ex-Asst. Chief Robert Bell.. He was still throwing on his full bunkers and scba at 70..

R.I.P. Chief

http://hawthornefire.org/fullstory.php?160900

Now I'm sitting down and watching Game 4, Go B's!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Uncovered the Central Air Unit. But before I did that I cleaned the cover up with some APC and let it dry. Then put on a coat of SVRT. Folded it up and put it away till fall.

Anybody looking for one here is where I got mine. Got it about 6 years ago and still looks new. Well made.

A/C Covers Inc. - Home of The Custom Air Conditioner Cover

Work for another hour then going to the golf range :)

What is this "GOLF" that you speak of???:jester::willy:

OP: I worked at the office this morning and as soon as my two angels take a nap I'm heading out to the garage for Waterless Car Wash and Detail Spray on the G8. :thumbsup: