Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Expecting the FedEx delivery person today with some of the Blackfriday specials. Also been working on one of my sets of summer alloys for the last few days. Cleaned with green wheel cleaner front and back IPA rubdown and coats of MSS and Americana. I Have the winter tires on already.

Since I was up past midnight detailing, that counts as today.

I polished the rear end of the A8, trying out the new Spray Sealant, Brilliant Glaze, and Revive along with my typical assortment of Adam's products.

Well Tuesday was a nice change from the muddy job site were working on. I Left my other guy at the site to go do a simple hang&bang with cable box/Blu-ray player in the adjacent closet for a very good client of mine. The entire job took just under two hours.

That would have been awesome but i ended up spending an additional 3 hours getting the ignorant fios box working. After 2hours on the phone with tech support the A$$hole finally agreed that the cable box was bad.

Then my customer dumped on me a Bose update for their built invisible system as i was walking out the door. Popped that in and made sure it got started, two hours later the customer is sending me frustrating emails that she can no longer control the fios box with the Bose controller, its like the end of the world now that she has to use the fios remote until i can get back out Thursday morning to redo the settings. She gets so easily frustrated with any/everything that if it doesnt work the 2nd time she throws her hands up.

They are very good customers, just high maintenance.

Anyway, here is the hang and bang. I love it when theres a drop ceiling and the ceiling joists are open to pass the wires through. Makes for a quick job.

Today i had to go install The second cable box they sent out and turned out itwas DOA so i had to go pick up a third box at the verizon store today for her. What was supposed to be a simple 10 minute cable box swap today turned into a 4 1/2 hour ordeal. The things i do for my customers :willy::)

cad93d5b.jpg

I'm on leave. I woke up with the wifey, put the kids on the bus, drank coffee, bummed it for a bit, went to Home Depot and then hung Christmas lights. Putting the kids to bed now (they're brushing their teeth).

cleaned a big nasty hack of spit off the front of my truck. i was in a rage when i saw it, no one respects anything that people put time and effort in:explode:

OH man sorry to hear things like this, I recieved the samething last summer on a window. Some people are just no dam good.

OH man sorry to hear things like this, I recieved the samething last summer on a window. Some people are just no dam good.

well im lucky i have 2 coats of americana on there and got it clean since winter snow is right around the corner. now i just gotta deal with the scratches and dings that have been put into it.

Enjoyed the day, but thought I would have slept in longer...Picked up some supplies to extend the electric fence, and a new energizer to make it go from a pulsating to a constant. Should fix the dogs from blowing through the fence again. Going to put it all together tomorrow.

Dropped the girls off at Mom's then went to the office for the morning. My car got rained on all morning but it sure looked good with the rain beading up and running off. Last night was the company Christmas party at the local steak house, YUM! :drool: We both had a ribeye smothered in mushrooms, with steamed veggies and a double baked potato. This was washed down with a very nice Cabernet. :cheers: