Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Ya! My car also wouldn't start. I plugged it in again but in the house to make sure it was working, and had to put a charger on my battery. Started finally after 4 hrs of screwing around. So I went and bought a new 100ft cord. Now waiting for diesels canine therapist to come over so he can get massage and new exercises hopefully

Got all the waterlines tied in and, no leaks.  Also got the electrical tied into the panel.  Was thankful that I was indoors, instead of outside in the dumper of a snowstorm we are getting right now.  Christmas volume and snowstorms don't mix well.

Edited by LFairbanks

Gassed up the G8 and noticed the winter blend is in full effect, 15.9 MPG, sheeeesh! Watched it snow, visited with mom and younger brother, de-strung all fishing reels then broke down and put away fishing rods in their storage tubes and reels in the BIG BOX OF REELS. After that I discovered that I hate Windows 8 almost as much as I hate iTunes...or is it the other way around???

Edited by sportredmistress

After that I discovered that I hate Windows 8 almost as much as I hate iTunes...or is it the other way around???

I know what you mean Paul.  I was at my parents doing some tech support over the weekend and my dad has W 8 on his all-in-one - AND I HATE IT!!!  If I wanted a tablet I would have bought a tablet, but I bought a desktop, and I want it to work like a desktop.

I know what you mean Paul.  I was at my parents doing some tech support over the weekend and my dad has W 8 on his all-in-one - AND I HATE IT!!!  If I wanted a tablet I would have bought a tablet, but I bought a desktop, and I want it to work like a desktop.

Preach on Brother Michael! Can we get an amen?!?!

Gassed up the G8 and noticed the winter blend is in full effect, 15.9 MPG, sheeeesh! Watched it snow, visited with mom and younger brother, de-strung all fishing reels then broke down and put away fishing rods in their storage tubes and reels in the BIG BOX OF REELS. After that I discovered that I hate Windows 8 almost as much as I hate iTunes...or is it the other way around???

Windows 8 is the worst operating system ever made. Dot.

Well the Detail Spray above died after a summer - fall - winter cycle of sitting in the door wrapped in an old single soft towel. After it thawed it would not mix back together though it still smelled great. I emptied the bottle, cleaned it out and refilled it.

The vehicles are filthy after this week's snowstorms and it looks like more snow midweek and then next weekend. Sigh.

I drove the G8 to the office this morning in 4-5" of fresh unplowed snow. I had no issue at all on my almost 5 year old bald*** Goodyear RSAs. Once in the parking lot I did a few donuts on one end of the parking lot then more donuts on the end I always park in.

Edited by sportredmistress

Hadn't been on here in what seems like forever but ticked 24k in the FR-S today. She's holding up to my abuse like a champ. Planning on washing it tomorrow sometime, such crappy weather this past week here in San Antonio/New Braunfels. 

post-9209-0-70464500-1387063993_thumb.jpeg

Holiday rush working ya uh?  Be safe out there.

Did 300 myself yesterday and gave away another 200 (not a typo) to someone else that was brought in from out of state to help with the chaos.  These were all scheduled in my regular area.  And ran out of hours for the week.