Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Thank you! The funny thing is is I actually drove a white one and was close to a deal. Then the wife said "really white?" And I said good point. Haha. Love the car, I get in and start driving and everything else is gone out of my mind

Sounds like your wife is a keeper.

Sorry to see the damage to the old truck, but hope you enjoy the new ride.

I went with my wife while she bought a Boo Boo van. We got a 2013 Grand Caravan AVP with Stow `n Go, nothing fancy. Worked out a great price and the best part was they didn't wash it! NO DIS!!! Color is Billet Silver. Tomorrow it will get a two bucket wash with a NEW Jumbo Wash Pad followed by clay bar and two coats of Quik Sealant. SVRT will go on all tires and trim. Pics will follow tomorrow.

I went with my wife while she bought a Boo Boo van. We got a 2013 Grand Caravan AVP with Stow `n Go, nothing fancy. Worked out a great price and the best part was they didn't wash it! NO DIS!!! Color is Billet Silver. Tomorrow it will get a two bucket wash with a NEW Jumbo Wash Pad followed by clay bar and two coats of Quik Sealant. SVRT will go on all tires and trim. Pics will follow tomorrow.

I had them do the same when I bought my car. The salesman was like alright. Only the second time he's ever heard that haha. They did put some tire shine on the tires (think they didn't know what to do) but it was light and the hella rain we got the other day washed it off.

I had them do the same when I bought my car. The salesman was like alright. Only the second time he's ever heard that haha. They did put some tire shine on the tires (think they didn't know what to do) but it was light and the hella rain we got the other day washed it off.

Same here, took three cleanings w/APC to get that greasy crap off.

Using my BRAND NEW MetroVac Vac-n-Blow, I vacuumed out all three cars (and the dryer vent).  I'm loving this high-powered beauty.  I'm looking forward to using it to dry the cars after a wash (which I may not get to today).

I also fully detailed the insides of all three cars -- total interior detailer, leather & interior cleaner, carpet & upholstery cleaner, leather conditional, glass cleaner all used in various combinations across the three cars.

....And.... two-bucket washed the Camaro.   LOVE the MetroVac.  4hp of blasting air is no joke.

Edited by Hot_Wheel

Well the new booboo van got a two bucket with Grit Gard wash. I used a new jumbo wash pad and have a complaint. That thing holds like 2 gallons of water! Seriously though I just held it above the bucket and let it release soapy water back into the bucket. I used Adams Car Shampoo with 4 oz.s of apc followed by clay bar. It was surprisingly clean. I then re-washed it and put it away for the night. Tomorrow is either Quik Sealant or Machine Super Wax, yes, I said Machine Super Wax. Glass will be sealed tonight along with SVRT on rubber and plastics.

Yo Adam and Dylan: Get cracking on an interior Sealer along the lines of ScotchGard.

BTW: I'm beat. Time for a Summer Shandy or two.

Edited by sportredmistress

Framed up some walls in the basement that I'am finishing.  I hate uneven concrete floors.  Always are a PITA.  Funny how people get excited when they see walls going up.  Going to bed early tonight and probably be up at 0600 on a Sunday.  Wash the cars tomorrow and relax.  Leaving the house at 0700 and getting home between 2100 and 2130 wears on me after a while then committing to doing a basement adds to it.  Probably wouldn't be doing it if he wasn't a buddy and didn't live 2 minutes away.  

Two coats of Quik Sealant on the entire exterior of the booboo van then Mama ScotchGarded the upholstery. Interior got coated with Leather & Interior Conditioner. She looks better than brand new! Tomorrow has rain in the forecast so Tuesday will be the next time it gets out. I promise pics by then.

BTW: Mama asked me when I was going to join club silver...

Gave her a complete paint correction last weekend with the new micro fiber pads and came out fantastic. Very impressed with the new 2 step system.

This weekend I washed it with a new wash pad and noticed some mini swirls showing up.. not too happy considering the effort last weekend.  Not sure what is going on.

Normal Adams quality wash last night after a bit of a road trip...  Must say... LOVING the white.  SO over black it's not funny.

Also hit all the rubber and plastic with some SVRT.  Including all the door seals.  

The truck is proving to be a nice addition to the family.  It rides and handles like no truck I've ever driven and it's got decent power to boot.  The A8 transmission is buttery smooth, yet precise. 

Color me impressed so far.

Also, QS continues to impress...  Anyone on the fence about buying QS needs to jump off...  The stuff is NUTS awesome.  

Chris

Bad Picture...  Twas in the shade...  

post-19-0-69238700-1376312325_thumb.jpg

^^ I love me some quick sealant! That picture looks pretty dang good. How do you like the shifter knob?!

No issues whats so ever!  I wish it had flappy paddles, but the buttons on the wheel work okay.  

The shift knob is perfectly placed so it's an easy reach and it's like butter.  WELL designed detents.  

Went to the Weather Tech store in Boringbrook, I mean Bolingbrook and got a complete set for the booboo van. Tonight is an ice cream social for the twins kindergarten....and my car is still dirty. No fishing tomorrow, gotta clean my ride!

i just got back from 2 back to back vacations :)

first was in Playa del Carmen, hanging out at the beach drinking too much with a big group of friends.

second was in the Florida Keys offshore fishing. we caught some yellowtail snapper, blackfin tuna, and mahi mahi.

I wasn't happy with the remnant water spots after clay bar/polish on the Booboo van so I broke out the orange pad and some SHR and went to town. The back window needed even more bite so I used the green pad on the cordless drill. After that I cleaned the windows twice then re-applied Glass Sealant. As I promised above here's a pic or two of the Booboo van:

IMG_0806_zpse4b5102f.jpg

We bought the whole set of Weather Tech floor liners:

IMG_0795_zps2e51d683.jpg

My wife thinks they are more than worth the price we paid. I think she's as happy with their purchase as she is with the Booboo van.

IMG_0796_zps0f83bc9d.jpg

Of course the first night we take her out it decides to rain out of the blue clear sky:

IMG_0818_zpsa7cb5b08.jpg