Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

My neighbor called as we were finishing dinner. He wondered what I had to remove tar from his niece's car. She lives in rural southern Illinois and drives down tar and chip roads every day. This poor car was covered with thousands of little tar dots.  I headed over with Goo-Gone. Two old MF towels and 1/3 of a bottle later her late '90's Gran Prix is tar free. We washed it a second time then gave it two coats of wax for good measure. I got a big kick out of lending a hand to a great neighbor.

Looked at the forum many times today trying to get up the motivation to detail the two cars in my garage. Still not there yet.... it is a long process I would love to be able to complete in 8 hours instead of 3 days !!!

Christmas in June?

Something like that.  I have always thought it was better to have too much as opposed to too little.  You know how it goes; it's all about numbers.  

On a side note, after a long day yesterday was up early to go do some plumbing for an aunt.  Then went to lunch with my wife, come home and took a much needed nap.

Finished cleaning my moms car ( I did a post on it) also found out the other day that ill be moved up to a supervisor position (detailer) at work which means ill also be getting another raise! I absolutely love where I work and couldn't be any happier with my decision to leave my old place of employment in November. Also today a helped de worm 5 horses, put bug spray and sun screen on my horse, trimmed his hooves. Then we pounded in some new posts and strung up some wire; were taking down a fence to even the pastures out

Finished cleaning my moms car ( I did a post on it) also found out the other day that ill be moved up to a supervisor position (detailer) at work which means ill also be getting another raise! I absolutely love where I work and couldn't be any happier with my decision to leave my old place of employment in November. Also today a helped de worm 5 horses, put bug spray and sun screen on my horse, trimmed his hooves. Then we pounded in some new posts and strung up some wire; were taking down a fence to even the pastures out

Congrats on the promotion Megan!

Recovering from a wild and crazy weekend at the Montreal Formula One Grand Prix!

A guy I work with got back this moring.  Good thing he took the train, cause he still looks written off.

Just finished watching the WWDC for Apple.  They've completely redesigned iOS and really added some MUCH needed punch to an overall secure and easy to use system IMO.  They've also integrated it even more into the new Maverick OS which is ALWAYS nice.  

I'm looking forward to the fall now! 

Raced a severe thunderstorm home and lost. Nothing worse than sitting at a stop light when the tornado sirens go off. I got poured on but fortunately no hail though I did see rotation in the clouds. There was a storm chaser taking photos of that rotation as well. BTW: Mike Seidel and the Weather Channel crew are at the plaza about 750 feet west of my house.

http://www.weather.com/video/live-mike-seidel-before-taking-cover-37295

Edited by sportredmistress

Drank 1 liter of Diet Mt.Dew, went on 3 sales appts, worked out at lunch, went on 4th sales appt, drank 1 liter of Diet Pepsi, going home to watch game 1 of Stanley Cup Playoffs and probably wash the truck:)

Saw Man of Steel last night, it was the best iteration of Superman in a long time. I am partial to Superman with Christopher Reeve, it has it's dated effects, but several of the flight scenes are practical effects and still look amazing. Man of Steel can stand with that movie, gone are the bright colors of the big blue boy scout and we are presented with a real world take of a super hero hiding in our midst. I already have tickets for a 3D IMAX showing tonight.

Did some cleaning around the house, and installed the baby seat into the truck. Then out of nowhere found a nice area to take the truck for some light offroading. Then just as I pulled back into the driveway at my house my wheels went cockeyed. Yup the bold holding the tie rod came off while I was having fun. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'll fix it in the morning.

Now I'm just waiting for my friend to pick me up in his new Raptor to show him the spot that worked over my truck so he can break in his. Then off for some dinner and drinks with the boys tonight. 

Have a great weekend all you fellow SHINE FREAKS!!!!  :rockon:

So where I live there is a fairly large walk path for people and horses right behind my house.  It is just kind of natural as far as vegetation.  My kid calls me this afternoon to tell me that the dumb a** behind us decided to have an open pit fire on a windy day.....I got home and it was dark, but I guess it melted the fencing toasted the neighbors hay pile and a fair amount of the walkway.

My wife and I took a break from our trip to the Rockies to visit Adams. Matt took us for an entire tour of the facility and we got to meet most of the people who work there (Jose is doing great, BTW). Also got a chance to spend time with Adam and Dylan. What a great group of people to be associated with. Truly a first-class operation.