Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

aqu8unev.jpg

du8avy8y.jpg

Yesterday I installed new stainless lines, motul rbf600 fluid and hawk race compound front pads and hawk hps pads for the rear! This car stops on a dime. They're pretty loud but i can now get me a "brakes squeal because racecar" sticker! Also realized in the 16,800 miles I've put on the car I've driven the piss out of it so the stock tires were pretty shot.

e5anajyg.jpg

ujuge4e3.jpg

Today, I got some pilot super sports and just replaced the same size 215/45/17

usuzehe7.jpg

vypyvesa.jpg

eme3enur.jpg

2y6ygequ.jpg

e8e3ugy5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Busy day Friday and Saturday. Friday morning I left my house at 345am to go to West VA to move my daughter in with my wife and I. She is 19 and kinda hit rock bottom, went down and packed her up and drove her back, we got home at about 830 pm Friday night. On Saturday spent the day just cleaning the interior of the car, it was bad. I used the total interior detailer and when I was done the towel was black.......it did a great job. Now that the interior is turned around need to work on the exterior. It is a 2003 dodge intrepid and is real bad shape. I will get some before pics and see how it goes. It has some scratches that I will not be able to fix, but I will do my best. I don't think the car has ever been cleaned properly, took it to a car wash yesterday just to knock the major stuff off, and it was really dirty. more to come

I had a basil cell removed from my ear this AM and took the day off.

I did a quick 8 hour detail on the G8. First since September.

Here are some HORRIBLE pics I took with my iPad. All I did was wash, clay, correct the surfaces facing up and put a coat of AQS on it. I'll do more when my RAM comes in in a couple of weeks!

For now it's OK!

post-19-0-73325600-1369274488_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-03349000-1369274511_thumb.jpg

Funny how we think of 8 hours as quick when it comes to a detail, but it seems like weeks while at work!

Right?  I tried some new stuff out that made correcting about 3 times faster than usual and that was nice! Back 3-4 years ago I was OK with taking days to correct paint, but with a family now, I need FAST. 

But 8 hours only did the outside.  Heck, I didn't even get to the door jams or wheels.  I knew there was a chance of rain so I just wanted to get the big chunks off.  lol 

Just got back from our day out that started with seeing Fast & Furious 6! If you are a fan of the last few movies you will love this one. It would serve as a nice wrap-up of the series of movies, but then there is an extra scene that, if some reports can be believed will set up the first of the next three movies.

Pulled dandelions and thistles then Detail Sprayed the G8. I can't wait for this nagging cough to be gone. Probably a few more days since it is nowhere near as bad as a week ago but DANG! these coughing jags are annoying.

First half of a complete exterior detail on my Shelby...

- Strip wash

- Clay Bar

- Dressed all the trim/moldings with SVRT

- Fine Machine Polish w/PC-7424XP

- IPA wipe-down

- Machine Super Sealant w/PC-7424XP

Brilliant Glaze and wax (both w/PC-7424XP), along with Glass Cleaner for all windows, are scheduled for tomorrow...

I pulled the driver's side wheels off of the G8 to scrub and seal the wheels including the barrels. I only did two because it started raining, again. This was after breaking a lug nut wrench trying to loosen the lugnuts. I then went to Menard's to get an 18" breaker bar and ended up changing check out lines three times due to "Price check!"  :mad: 

I'll do the passenger side tomorrow AM unless it's raining.

BTW I shouldn't have to stand on a breaker bar to loosen lug nuts, that's a good way to break studs...