Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Just washed and dried the car. As I was applying VRT the !@#%@#^!@ lawn guys for the town home's ride by with their mower and blow grass and dirt all over my car. I grabbed the sidekick and blew most of it off but they're still out there. I'm so pissed right now lol. Can't wait to move into my house.

Stopped by and meet some of the folks at Metro.. they've got a pretty cool operation going on.. I recently found out they're right around the corner from where I work..

fusion_starter_logo.gif

Stopped by and meet some of the folks at Metro.. they've got a pretty cool operation going on.. I recently found out they're right around the corner from where I work..

fusion_starter_logo.gif

I've heard mixed reviews about them. Some say they suck, others say they blow.

Took diesel for a hr long walk, washed the car, dressed tires, engine, plastic, shined my rims up... All by 1 in the afternoon lol! Taking a little break then off to do the interior and try out the TID. After that off for another good walk, and stop at Canadian tire to price out a new mountain bike

My wife did her first 2 bucket wash on my truck! She did pretty good, and asked a lot more questions than I thought she would. That's a start haha! Maybe she will attend the next detail clinic with me ...

post-9143-136818103392_thumb.jpg

Washed 2 the wife's car and my DD driver. Did some running around, and went to the dump. Tossed my hose reels, and am replacing them with the old fashioned hanger type. Kicked around the idea of making my own detail cart out of wood. Have all the shaper bits, shaper, jointer, biscuit jointer, planer, router, etc. Big hang up would be time. Or do a little bit over the course of several weekends.

I went to a friend's house and learnt him some detailin'. We washed, clayed, polished and Quik Sealed his silver '08 Altima which has over a zillion miles. Write up to follow, right now I'm beat...but in a good way. ;)

I spent a few minutes this morning detailing my made in USA New Balance 993s with some Adams APC, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner, interior brush and carpet brush! They lookin' brand new!

Spent the remainder if the day at the golf range and eating some homemade Mexican food!

evy5uhy9.jpg

Put the turbo back exhaust on the Ram, It's like I'm driving a Prius it's so dang quiet!! I guess going from a straight pipe to a MBRP exhaust will do that!:( On the bright side, the wife is happy because it doesn't rattle the house anymore!!

My Mini-Split is being installed today! WHOOP! WHOOP! Now I just need to get my new RAM so I can give the G8 it's proper loving. Heck, I've not washed it (by hand) since October of 2012. I CAN NOT WAIT to be able to work on my vehicles and not sweat my back side off. Of course if I lost 70lbs (always trying) it wouldn't hurt...

Put the turbo back exhaust on the Ram, It's like I'm driving a Prius it's so dang quiet!! I guess going from a straight pipe to a MBRP exhaust will do that!:( On the bright side, the wife is happy because it doesn't rattle the house anymore!!

I installed the MBRP exhaust on my diesel RAM last year. 4" with a 5" tip. At first it was kind of quiet but after a couple hundred miles it's not a nice deep throaty sound. I love it!

I installed the MBRP exhaust on my diesel RAM last year. 4" with a 5" tip. At first it was kind of quiet but after a couple hundred miles it's not a nice deep throaty sound. I love it!

I've got the same one! The original tailpipe fell off 2 months ago, so driving around straight piped with the exhaust dumping just past the cab was LOUD! Now it's so quiet I feel like I'm driving with ear muffs on! I can listen to radio on 10 now, before it was 22! hehehe

The original tailpipe fell off 2 months ago, so driving around straight piped with the exhaust dumping just past the cab was LOUD! Now it's so quiet I feel like I'm driving with ear muffs on! I can listen to radio on 10 now, before it was 22! hehehe

I always thought those Dodge Diesels where obnoxiously loud anyhow. Funny how I can pull up to a stop light and hear them over my own. :lolsmack:

Picked up a new CCM mountain bike thinking I'm going to put some quick sealant on it at least lol! Pretty fancy, front wheel comes off, hitting the trails with it and diesel Tom ( if not to hot out)

I agree with you on a Dodge Ram Cummins sound.

So as I was driving out to my route today, I see this guy weaving. I mean bad; shoulder of the road, back on the road, cuts across the front of me and almost takes out a trailer that a guy was pulling. I'am thinking that guy is drunk, bad. Well there is never a cop around, when you see stuff like this. This time there was. Watched a blue Durango (undercover) cut in front me and all of a sudden it lit up like a christmas tree. I thought for sure that guy was going to crash right in front of me. Or go off the road before the cop busted him.