Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Had a great day. Cleaned out the pellet stove, did some other household cleaning as well. Did some BBQ. Too cold to clean cars today and they weren't all that bad for winter time standards. Started planning to do a lot of interior painting here in the next few weeks.

I agree .. too cold to clean my car. I started on the interior ..They say this wee will warm up some so hopefully I can give my G8 a good wash. Its usually put away for the winter but I get that itch to taker her out more often when the sun is out.

Congrats Vincent!!!! Beautiful spot to get hitched!

To the OP .. Found two bottles one Detail spray and the other Car Shampoo leaked all over the place. Found a hair line crack in the bottles of each one. Time to order more Shampoo! Have 2 gallons of detail spray still.

Cleaned one of the monte rims last night, my next order will have a boars hair brush I can't get my finger into some of those spot

20DCD551-A039-48AC-AB2F-8FE4117CBEAA-189-000000A14C23FE21.jpg

And going to next a tool box or something for carting my Adams stuff around.. This is what I use for the fact that it worked and was all I had lol

BEBB05E2-D073-4835-852C-FBDF1042B0CE-189-000000A15064A267.jpg

I have more product then this.. This is all I needed tho

took a lot longer than a day - but did some stuff to the jeep

Nemesis Industries Billy Rockers, Notorious Rears, Odyssey Fronts, skeletos upgrade front and rear

file-2.jpg

file.jpg

skeletos upgrade in the front flares

file-1.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-4.jpg

skeletos upgrade in the rear flares and Line-X wheel well

file-5.jpg

where we had to cut the sliders to fit the Rock Krawler long travel

file-6.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-8.jpg

decent tire coverage front and rear even with 37s and -3.75 bs atx slabs

file-9.jpg

thanks to Mr. Murray for all his help!!!

took a lot longer than a day - but did some stuff to the jeep

Nemesis Industries Billy Rockers, Notorious Rears, Odyssey Fronts, skeletos upgrade front and rear

file-2.jpg

file.jpg

skeletos upgrade in the front flares

file-1.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-4.jpg

skeletos upgrade in the rear flares and Line-X wheel well

file-5.jpg

where we had to cut the sliders to fit the Rock Krawler long travel

file-6.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-8.jpg

decent tire coverage front and rear even with 37s and -3.75 bs atx slabs

file-9.jpg

thanks to Mr. Murray for all his help!!!

Your jeep is so sick

We are extremely slow at work! Yesterday I did customer washes all day long, so far today I have one delivery (Yukon). Then who knows what I'm doing after that, oh well I'll take my time on this one. Maybe it'll last me 2 hrs; and still waiting for my mystery box! Hopefully today

This morning I meet with the new owners of our company that was recently sold last month. I'm quite nervous to what they will be offering me but mainly where that offer may be. It's most likely Houston and although I haven't ruled out that option before I listen to things I don't see my wife and I living anywhere but Connecticut or Colorado in our future.

Fingers crossed. Here we go.......

Took pictures of the car now that's its sunny after detailing her up and trying out the brilliant glaze, and it makes the paint pop! Fairly impressed with it!

Some iPhone pics...sorry about image quality.

9u9ugara.jpgju3ysy7a.jpg

Me and a buddy of mine put up 4 8ft sections of shop lights in the garage, each with 4 4ft lights. When God said let there be light, he never dreamed of anything like this!! Now I can detail all winter long. Ain't life grand??

Been home fighting the flu all week. Felt like I was going to die a couple of times. Last time I had it was 12/93. Doctor said I have been lucky that most people get the flu every 5-6 years. I think I will be getting the flu shot from now on.

I know exactly how you feel. Had the same thing right after Christmas. Hope you feel better soon.

In the meantime make sure to catch up on your Adam's Instructional videos! Good stuff in there. There's even a Mook sighting! :D