Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

90AF477D-705C-425B-B48C-C231E5EF2777-259-000000BCAA5724C7.jpg

Those temps above are in the Kings English! What's that translate to in 'Merican???

Anything with a negative sign on it is way too cold for this fella who was born with beach sand between his toes!

th_winter_smilies_0012.gif

Up at 0100 and couldn't go back to sleep. So decided to get up at 0330 and get this day done. Ready to grab it by the horns and have another Christmas done. Only wish I could go in now and start. During the Olympics I was starting at 0500 and it was nice to have the day done early.

Last night we put up the tree. Mama and I did the lights and garland then let the girls do most of the rest.

IMG_8750.jpg

We got them to bed and started wrapping presents. I ended up falling asleep on the couch and being ordered to bed. Hopefully Santa brings us a better digital camera, ours is outdated. We hid most of the gifts so little inquiring minds are unable to investigate.

Up fairly early to do Christmas with the in-laws and family. In-laws frequently spend time with us and have their own bedroom so to speak down stairs. Took a couple of naps here and there through out the day. Yesterday about killed me. Left the house at 0630 and got home at 2305. Went out with 477 stops. Had to give several away to be able to finish. I can say that it did get done. The most I have done was about 425, with a helper. With another year over, I feel I can breathe, and relax. My helper even commented that there is a lot more that goes into it than he ever thought. He was the only reason that I was able to accomplish what was dealt to me. I'am always grateful for the helpers I get during Christmas.

I also forgot to mention that I got about a foot of snow on my area, and was chained up most the day. Couldn't have snowed on a better day. :willy::lolsmack:

Edited by LFairbanks

Worked double shifts Christmas eve and now again Christmas night. No Holiday for me.

Feel bad for the wife but this is the job I have. Not easy working the 3rd shift and no matter what day of the year and type of weather it is..yo need to be there.

Hope all of you had a great Holiday!!

BTW Chris.. I respect all of the UPS drivers out there. I see how hard you work. My UPS driver is great always delivers with a smile on his face no matter what!

I go back to work tomorrow. For now, I just got done cleaning the kitchen for the sick wifey. Next is to finish hanging the cord concealers on the wall for the surround sound, then to put up a shelf in the laundry room. I'm hoping to take the 9mm up to the range later and light off some rounds. Possibly purchase the XD 40 sub compact i've been wanting for a while as well. We'll see though. Sickness always trumps everything else.

We had a great Christmas! Gave away a bunch of gifts and received some good stuff in return. Got a new pair of made in USA new balance shoes, a made in USA weber smoker plus accessories, Adam's tire brush and detailing guide, and about 30 lbs of deer meat!

vadu9a4a.jpg

Preparing an order for adams of stuff i didnt get for xmas.. mom got me quick sealant combo, the sidekick blaster! dad got me a shop vac ( not the adams one but still will work great!) bought a kobo arc today, it came with a free kobo mini. This adams order has some stuff that ive been wanting to try, im getting close to having tried most of the products and going to order up some revive to try on the husbands black rims :) and more then that of course lol

Going on Day 2 with the flu! Life is miserable right now. UGH!

I'm on Day 4, and I'm waiting for the darn Dr's office to open, fever portion is gone, but feels like a lot of weight on my chest, throat is killing me, body aches, and I'm feeling an ear ache..

shallow breaths, shallow breaths..