Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I came home from the office to find that my mother in law dropped off something for the girls:

IMAG0152.jpg

Yup, a drum set. :willy: :willy: :willy:

My brother in law bought them on a whim and they've been sitting in her garage for over a year.

BTW: Abby is the drummer. Caitlyn was only interested in her Hello Kitty coloring book

Paul, your mother in law must hate you. :lol::willy:

Gave her a wash at a new robotic touch-less car wash that opened near me. Did a pretty good job until it warms up enough for me to hand wash it.

Sprayed the wheels down with green wheel cleaner before I went in ..made a nice difference.

Gave her a wash at a new robotic touch-less car wash that opened near me. Did a pretty good job until it warms up enough for me to hand wash it.

Sprayed the wheels down with green wheel cleaner before I went in ..made a nice difference.

Where is this place located?

John its on Route 111 Trumbull ..The Shell station. Right across from the Home Depot. Was told its been there a while now but I never noticed the touch-less one. They have 2 car washes.. on touch-less and the robotic one.

Paul, your mother in law must hate you. :lol::willy:

:iagree:

I did this once to my sister, never saw my nephews bang on them once!:jester::lol::lol::lol:

BTW Paul our couch is just about like yours.

Bluezey:pc:

Nope, Pat's a good grandma to the girls and we get along fine. She knew we were shopping for a second hand set of drums. My Abigail loves music and has a natural knack for it. She taught herself the Yamaha keyboard and last night spent a couple of hours tapping the drum heads with varying intensity and in differing locations. This is similar to what she did with the keyboard. Notice in the pic she was twirling the drumstick, not sure where she saw that but she was doing that all night long as well.

Bluezey, that's the loveseat. We also have the couch and jumbo recliner in there. Our front room is our conversation pit. The only thing electrical in there are the lamps and the thermostat. Once or twice a week my wife and I sit in there and talk for hours at a time.

Regular day at work, but crazy on the way home. I'am on my way home talking to my mom on the phone. Only time that I really have to talk to anybody. I have the phone set up to where I'am talking to her on the speakers. I look in my rear view mirror and see this flashing red and blue light. They were definitely red and blue, but I could tell they were BS. They car then goes to make a LH turn. I get behind them and follow them. They turn into a driveway off a somewhat busy road and stay there for a minute. Meanwhile I'am on the phone with 911. Whomever lives there, knows whomever was driving the car, because anybody driving by, especially in the dark would have missed it. They then pull out and go the opposite way, fast. I flip a U turn and follow. They almost T bone another car at a light. They then turn into a residential area and are able to black out their tail lights. I eventually lost them. License plate was temp tags. I'am certain it was HS kids screwing around. But impersonating an officer is a big no no. Three police met up with me took my report. I showed them the house, and they said nobody answered but were going to continue investigating.

Removed the summer alloys and tires. Installed the winter tires. :(

Now going to start the full Adams treatment to the summer wheels and tires. Wash front and back with green wheel cleaner, clay the front and back side of the wheels and apply Adams tire dressing. A good 2/3 coats of Americana to both sides of the wheels. :glasses: Than put on the storage bags until the spring.

I dropped the twins off at Grandma's then went to the office for the AM. One of my staff joined me and I got to see her new silver Hyundai Accent. She's looking forward to the boost in fuel mileage from her 10 year old SUV. I left at noon to pick up the twins at which time my mother presented me w/some long gone relative's stamp books from 1907. Whoa! Way cool mom! I'll spend the next few rainy days going through them and transferring the stamps to my books. The paper in the old books is falling apart but the stamps are fine. After I got home I unloaded/loaded the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen. I may sneak out in the AM and wash the G8 but only if it's not raining.

Went to Apple and found that my brand new out of the box AirPort Extreme was bad. Made me feel better knowing it wasn't me being dumb. Came home and had the new one working in 5 minutes. Later on went back to the mall that wife and I were at last weekend. Took the inlaws with us and enjoyed time together. Ended up buying that bed that the wife wanted from Restoration Hardware. Then we all went here Salt Lake City | Texas De Brazil for dinner. Way good, none of us had anything that we didn't like. Highly recommended if they have one where you live.

The drive home was pretty crazy the closer we got home. Snowing and icy. I must say I was pleasantly surprised with how that CRV performed. Watched the truck in front of me spin his wheels while trying to get moving from a stop at the light. I didn't spin a wheel at all. This was one of the reasons I picked up this car on top of good gas mileage.

Another fantastic day with the boss, aka wife. Christmas we usually know what each other is getting. We just can't have it so to speak till that day. For me all I really wanted was some more pants from Backcountry.com. The retail store is located here locally, which is nice cause I have the opportunity to try stuff on and look it over. I found these pants that I have really taken a liking to. Bought some back in March. So she took me down and bought some more in different colors and tried similar items from different manufacturers. Then on the way home had lunch at Chili's. No Adams on the list this year. Already have plenty.

prAna Stretch Zion Convertible Pant - Men's | Backcountry.com

Stoic Overhang Pant - Men's | Backcountry.com

Mountain Hardwear Mesa Convertible Pant - Men's | Backcountry.com

Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket - Men's | Backcountry.com

christmas lights are up - same as last year - didnt get a pic from this year, but literally the same setup:

DSC00269.jpg

also finished up a couple molle mounts for extra storage and a place for my CO2 tank in my jeep:

99223927-AE42-4D23-8A69-07B8B0B48846-5127-00000A135297913D.jpg

2D71937C-3A56-4466-9C46-15B34286E94D-453-0000003EEE3A4EFF.jpg