Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Had my last Doctor appt. today, and Iam free. On vacation this week, but am working 3 days of it being that I don't have anything really going on. If they are willing to pay me time and half for 10 to 11 hours a day, why not.

Did some more planning for my up coming trip. Went over to my brothers and sorted through our gear. Called the Forest Service and told them their weather tab for the bottom of the GC is off by about 20 degrees. Noticed the link is gone tonight...lol. Better safe than have some one think that it is accurate and get themselves in a bind.

Today's project at work. 07 nitro

f13819f1.jpg

80779ce1.jpg

23635490.jpg

EWW I don't know how people can drive in that filth

Wow.. it looks like they had pets that just did their business when they wanted to. I agree with you ..don't know how people can just let things go like that.. pretty gross. Im sure you will make it look like new again! :2thumbs:

Love to see the after pics.

The sales manager that had to do the trade in assessment was tempted to come see me for gloves and a plastic bag LOL but he didn't wanna seem rude. And no pets! I seen no hair apparently it was 2 kids. I will see how it dried up tom! Seats will prob still have some stains but not that bad.. Possibly shampoo again and see if it helps

LOL!! I would think you would need a gas mask too. Looks like a diaper leaked a couple times. :eek:

I have done cars also that kids just wreaked havoc in the back seats.

Not a pleasant smell but afterwards when I was finished it smelt like roses. :)

2 bucket wash on a BMW 5 Series for a potential future customer. Brothers friend who wants to take care of some of the scratches and swirls on the car. Didn't look too bad so should be able to probably take care of it with 2 step correction.

Tomorrow, full Audi A4 exterior detail :)

house sitting for my mom this weekend and watching her dogs so just cleaning up the house and around doing stuff for her. Gunna detail her and my sisters cars when they are gone so they have something nice to come home too. Just finished the taping on the jeep so I can get a minor correction in tomorrow and make sure the jeep is as good as it can get before LX and Beyond this next weekend in Ohio. Yesterday we finished a detail on a 599 SA Aperta, just a beautiful car.

a2b17a0e.jpg

Edited by MichiganSRT8

What a long busy day. Went to NJ for the clinic at Detailers Domain. Met a lot of the forum members and chatted with Ashley, Adam & Phil. Then went to a birthday party for a few hours this afternoon. Came home and grilled some burgers and corn. Then went to a classic car show for a few hours. I'm exhausted!!! :patriot:

I thought i would show my GF's Nitro some love today. I pre-treated it with WW, then washed it with some adams car wash. After drying it off i noticed a bunch of specs on the hood and front bumper. So I busted out the adams clay bar. I only intended to do the hood and bumper, but one thing led to another and before I knew it I went around the whole suv. Next came an IPA wipedown because when she bought it last sept. she paid extra to have the stealership scotchguard put on inside and out. :mad: So i wanted to get all of that junk off before I graced it with the presence of brilliant glaze. Followed up by buttery wax. Once i run out of buttery I will be trying out americana. All exterior glass was then cleaned and sealed. Lastly applied was Super VRT. I put it along the front bumper, mirrors, roof rack, door handles, rear bumper pad and tires. It started out as just a simple wash and dry with detail spray as I thought it was going to be raining. It stayed cloudy all day but no rain so I just kept on going. I wish i would of taken out the PC and threw on some FMP, and then went with brilliant glaze and buttery. Oh well, there's always next time. Check it out!

20120714_191934.jpg

Spent the day doing some running around. Came home and BBQ'd some Porterhouse on the BGE. And I must say they were delicious. Able to cut with a fork. After that mowed, aerated, and fertilized the back yard. Hoping it rains hard tonight. If so it will be an early rise to spray for bugs. May not get the chance to wash cars this weekend. Suppose to rain hard the next couple of days. That is ok, cause we need it.

Yesterday I knocked out helping the wife clean the entire house, she's left with some laundry to tackle today, i'm going to knock out installing some fog lights on my truck and then I am going to attempt to finish getting my garage under control. Otherwise, just going to try and relax this afternoon. Happy Sunday!

I went fishing this afternoon with the next door neighbor. We hit one of the many retention ponds in the area. We had 4 largemouth bass each. All four of mine were on albino Super Flukes.

SuperFlukeMain.jpg

I'm not sure what he was using since we were on opposite sides of the pond.