Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

washed the truck for the for the first time at the new house! it was last washed about 6 weeks ago so it was pretty grimy! also vacuumed and cleaned the glass. seats need conditioning, but its already noon on a holiday, so it'll have to wait a couple days.

also placed my first Adam's order in 3 months! nothing but gallon refills and some quick disconnects for all our water outlets.

hahah i know right? doesn't feel like real life yet.

I didn't know anyone in Michigan could afford a car like that.

Anyway, I walked 18 holes in the 102 heat index today. Holy crap. Yeah, I think I'll count that as my P90X cardio

Drove 35 miles one way to help a new Adam's customer get started polishing his Shelby GT 500. Glad I made the trip too. The polisher he'd purchased on the net turned out to be a rotary. Luckily I had taken my PC. He was more than pleased with the results we were getting witht the PC. I'm suppose to meet up with him tonight at a cruise in. Hopefully I'll have pics later.

I didn't know anyone in Michigan could afford a car like that.

Anyway, I walked 18 holes in the 102 heat index today. Holy crap. Yeah, I think I'll count that as my P90X cardio

man i was surprised too, but trust me there is manyyy haha. I played golf today too! cart though since it was with my mom and sister, shot 77 and played like crap, but it was really hot though. beautiful day though :thumbsup::cheers:

Currently it's 102* F in the shade at Casa de Plainfield. Only going outdoors when something on the charcoal grill needs flippin' or eatin. I looked in the garage a few moments ago, 110*F !!! You know it's hot when the 4 year old twins do not want to go run through the sprinkler.:willy:

man i was surprised too, but trust me there is manyyy haha. I played golf today too! cart though since it was with my mom and sister, shot 77 and played like crap, but it was really hot though. beautiful day though :thumbsup::cheers:

Damn you must be close to scratch if 77 is crap. My lowest round ever was last Sunday with a 79 lol

You caught the subtle hint also. :lol::lol:

Haha it's in the works ladies and gentlemen. Can't give away everything on here since my better half could possibly pick up on something ;)

What did I do today? Well I finished relocating the On Board Air relay on the Jeep along with the air manifold. Got everything cleaned up, rewired and buttoned up. Ran into a bit of a snag remounting my ammo cans which hold my spare fluids and tools for the Jeep but after some brainstorming my good friend and I came up with a solution that will hopefully be taken care of soon. Then cleaned up the garage a bit, watched the first Boondock Saints and Iron Man on the big screen, watered the plants since its been pretty hot and dry here the past week and now I'm listening to the fireworks go off at the local display. The cat is freaking out and is hiding in the bath tub. Hahaha!!

Was going to wash my car today but then I thought I might just do it Tom, try out Americana for the first time. Should I strip what's on my car now or just apply it? Still trying to get the 07 monte Carlo ss done but it's supposed to be 29 here Tom, so that to me is like hot hot lol so I don't wanna be stuck in the shop all day then if I don't get it all done trying to be standing outside polishing :( maybe next weekend! It despretely needs a polish

Got up @ 5 am to get the smoker ready. Dropped 14 pounds of pork butts on it around 6:30. My plan is to eat, drink, and be merry today. Having a bunch of friends and family over today. Cooler is full and iced down. Almost makes work seem worth it.

Got up @ 5 am to get the smoker ready. Dropped 14 pounds of pork butts on it around 6:30. My plan is to eat, drink, and be merry today. Having a bunch of friends and family over today. Cooler is full and iced down. Almost makes work seem worth it.

You, sir, deserve a nap!

I was one bite into my breakfast when the phone rang. My lovely Mrs. had ran into Bambi. She was OK and Bambi ran off into the corn fields where she'll probably expire. Collision center says $3700+ and about 10 days. She rented a Nissan (her words) DeathTrap, er Versa hatchback until her vehicle is back. And yes, I plan to wash her rental, wax it and seal the windshield! :loser: I can't have her running around in a dirty ride.

Going to the dog park before it gets to hot out. Supposed to be 25 today, past my comfort limit lol maybe sit by the water and read my book while diesel swims

25 wish it was that cool we have had 40+ for a week, but predicted to be in the 30s starting Sunday and a chance of rain.

Up early and rotated tires on the truck. Out the door to the chiropractor for my 6-10 month adjustment. Just know when it is time. Got my weekly allergy shot then came home and changed the oil in the truck. What fun that was. It was easy, but messy. Need to find a big drain pan with high sides due to the setup of where the drain plug is positioned. Then filled it back up with 10 quarts.

Maybe a pan like this.

NAPA AUTO PARTS

Edited by LFairbanks

I rolled out of bed finally around 9am, hung black out curtains in the livingroom over the sliding door, then rolled to Home Depot and rented a 12foot ladder, climbed it and stapled a set of blackout curtains over the skylights. We are renting, otherwise I would have gotten the fancy solar powered blackout shade that fits inside the opening and is operated via battery. So the ceiling looks a little polish/redneck, but the living room is actually about 15 degrees cooler, so I won't complain! Now to finally relax, maybe a couple drinks and just enjoy the coolness.