Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

^ attack dogs are pretty fun to watch! I thought of doing this with my blue heeler cuz he is extremely protective of me.. He's like my shadow, if I move he's not far behind. I got a really bad leg cramp in my calve at like 6:20 this morning tried standing on it and that didn't work. Took a couple mine to get it straight again. This is the 2nd extreme one in like a month! I'm laying in bed and I know it's still tight and going to hurt to walk on

^ attack dogs are pretty fun to watch! I thought of doing this with my blue heeler cuz he is extremely protective of me.. He's like my shadow, if I move he's not far behind. I got a really bad leg cramp in my calve at like 6:20 this morning tried standing on it and that didn't work. Took a couple mine to get it straight again. This is the 2nd extreme one in like a month! I'm laying in bed and I know it's still tight and going to hurt to walk on

For me when I get a leg cramp it is from lack of water and potassium, i.e. bananas are great for this. Usually if Iam conscious about this the leg cramp thing for me stays away.

Megan, I have posted these before but you may not have seen them. There are several videos on youtube that show this dog. He is amazing. This is not the dog that we saw yesterday, but they were just as good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM8CvsRvIMI]300 Bas - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfp0ZmMuWFs]Bas 2005 Championship - YouTube[/ame]

I took the Chevelle to a local car cruise (pictures to come later). It rained last night and the roads going to the show were covered in water. I got to watch a guy clean off the road spray with a red shop towel. You know one of those towels that you can buy a 100 pack for like $20 at Costco. It made me Cringe. The worst part was that he was using Adams Detail Spray, so obviously he knows how awesome Adams products are, but why the heck would he use such cheap crappy towels. I almost went over and just gave him one of my Waterless Wash Towels.

Made breakfast while rocking to the 80's summer hits on Pandora, cleaning up the kitchen now and then i'm finally going to hang some shelves in the spare room and finish unpacking some boxes from the move in November. Maybe make my way out and put some baking soda under the floor mats to help get rid of the musty scent I have in my truck from an ac drain issue I had last summer. Maybe splice in my new connectors for the HID fog lights as well, but we'll see where the day really takes me.

Brought the SS to a car show all day. Tons of beautiful cars and got to meet forum member MongosG8 as well. Always a pleasure meeting other Adam's guys. Pictures from the show to follow later.

My baby

a6f80302-82d2-44fe.jpg

My dream baby

a6f80302-82e6-26a2.jpg

Not much, went to church and came home and watch the rain fall, tree limbs snap and in a small lull drained the pool down, just so it can fill back up. Looks like Debby willbe around for a few more days.

Got two of the shelves hung up, I'll take care of the rest tomorrow, had to get some grocery shopping done, so that interfered with the rest of the plans. Otherwise I grilled some beef ribs and made some awesome apricot habenero sauce to slather on them, not too hot at all, just a bit tangy. Overall, going to make that sauce again in the near future!

Brought the SS to a car show all day. Tons of beautiful cars and got to meet forum member MongosG8 as well. Always a pleasure meeting other Adam's guys. Pictures from the show to follow later.

My baby

a6f80302-82d2-44fe.jpg

Was a pleasure meeting you John. Your TBSS is sweet.

Wish I had brought my G8 with me. The sun was hot yesterday. came home to see my face looking like a lobster!

I've been reading like a crazy person! ( the mortal instruments) books are awesome! Read half of the second book yesterday, that's with going to the dog park twice, little grocery shopping, some cleaning, playing with diesel. Flyball practice tonight.. I hope it's weather permitting. Start my first day at the gym Tom; I've signed up with a personal trainer 2x a week with my sister

And I just had one out new saleperson try to park her big truck beside my car got half way in, seen it was me in the car then she backed up and moved to the other end of parking lot.. Everyone knows if they touch they die lol