Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I dropped the girls off at Grandma's then went to the local Buick/GMC dealership for an oil/filter change and to get the passenger side air bag recall answered. After that I headed home and got out the Waterless Car Wash. I cleaned the dust off of the car and then put a coat of Americana on top of yesterday's Quick Sealant. I put SVRT on the tires then pulled her out in the sun for some pics, this being my favorite:

IMG_8531.jpg

Quick Sealant + Americana = Shine!!!:glasses:

BTW, the girls are out growing their seats. Man is the time flying by!

IMG_8545-1.jpg

Abigail below and Caitlyn above acting like most of the drivers she sees.:willy:

IMG_8546-1.jpg

Edited by sportredmistress

...The girls will be my height in a few more years I swear...:willy:

My 13 year old daughter towers over her mother....which I find funny. They were the same size when the kid was 11. My younger daughter seems to be a smallish type person like my wife. Some days it does not go by quickly enough....but most days it goes by too fast!

My day today was spent taking inventory and creating a list of things I need to pick up @ the clinic in NH tomorrow! Detailing weather is almost upon us in Boston!

Work,work,work, and work. I am growing old of the 12 hour days and only getting paid for 10. I hate being salary.

I too do not like being salaried, but it sure beats the alternative: unemployment. Just keep at it, brighter days are ahead. I also am growing tired of 6 day work weeks since 1995. Once the girls start school/activities those will be a thing of the past.

I have four racks of spare ribs in the smoker currently. Might touch up the dreaded interior of the Z...

Hmmm, if I left now I would be there about 10, which would be too late to help with the Z, but I could still help with the ribs! :jester:

That's a good looking Camaro 2 posts up...looks liquid in places. I tried to talk myself outside to use the stuff I got at the Nashua clinic yesterday...but it was too cold and I was too lazy. Maybe I should consider moving to a warmer climate?

I woke up early to the sound of distant thunder. I went out on the deck and watched the lightning. I hadn't done that since last year. Both girls either have a cold or allergies, hard to tell. Runny noses and the blahs but the blahs could be from the kid version of Benadryl or Zirtec, etc. Meanwhile the lovely Mrs. and I have cleaned out each of our closets and some of the basement for the local charity drive. While in the closet I also organized and put away (for now) the Adam's detail arsenal. I topped off the Glass Cleaner and Waterless Car Wash bottles. I emptied the Detail Spray gallon and now have 2 full bottles and one at about 1/3.

IMG_8548.jpg

^ A sad day. No? :(

I also deleted subscriptions to posts here. I had 232! Now down to this thread and the daily special.I also deleted subscriptions to posts here. I had 234! Now down to this thread and the daily special.

That's a good looking Camaro 2 posts up...looks liquid in places.
Thank you. that is the Machine Sealant (and Spray on hard to reach spots) Brilliant Glaze then Americana. Wash and Rinse with a mist of Detail Spray.:)

Took a drive caught a neighbor sunbathing in the lake behind our house and no joke had just put car away walked in the house 5 mins later hailstorm (more like slush) and heavy rain. Whew lol.

post-5596-136818069202_thumb.jpg

post-5596-136818069217_thumb.jpg

Guest Luke Warmwater
Layed down a fresh coat of Americana, so figure it was time for some Spring pics..

6890398800_b1c34e7c60_b.jpg

Thats a sharp ride. Whats under the hood.