Customer Service 866.965.0400

My first official video review of Adams products on NASTY Z06!!

premium

I had a wonderful time yesterday at my shop using Adams products on NASTY Z06.

It was very nice to meet Scott Harle and his friend Clark (No, Im pretty sure hes not the real Superman).

I put in lots of hard work to get the Z06 in Top Notch shape and it seems as though Scott is happy.

Thanks again to Mike (mc2hill), for comming over to assist!

Forgive me for the long videos as I had so much quality content I couldnt bring myself to edit anymore out.

I hope you enjoy!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-plJ4s75HJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NKJjSaqezHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SB_IiN8VsmM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you very much for watching!

Great videos. I'm sure all the thinking about trading the Z06 for a Porsche that Scott had done is now completely gone from his mind after those results. Had to wait till the end of the last video for it but that is one NASTY idle sound too.

Great job on the video's Garry and fantastic job on the detail :rockon:

I think you hit the nail on the head, premium products that are extremely easy to use and get great results.

The fact that they are NOT super aggressive make them perfect for us non professionals. The more aggressive the product the greater the chance to do more harm than good :2thumbs:

They came out great Garry! (well except for the schlubs in the background). I can't remember anything you taped that didn't make it in the videos.

Garry, next time try applying the BG with a Hex Grip Wax Applicator!:thumbsup:

Adam's YELLOW Hex-Grip Car Wax Applicator

I'll take the blame on that one! I didn't bring any extra applicators with me and he only had the ones in the Americana tubs.

Great videos. I really wanted to see the difference BG did on the hood

I have a Jaguar at my shop now. When I complete the paint correction I will video and take some pics of the BG in action so you can see. It really is amazing stuff.

I really wanted to see the difference BG did on the hood

The paint just kept looking better and better. It looked good after the polishing, it look great after the BG, and it was amazing after the Americana.

That exhaust sounds so good :drool:

It sounds incredible! Garry was standing behind the car filming and Scott revved it up, and if Garry had hair it would have been looked like the guy in the Maxell tape advert:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTMfTPECsdwxnvgIGLp2E493JptCo9I22SLVwcnmW24snJDTwl

I have a Jaguar at my shop now. When I complete the paint correction I will video and take some pics of the BG in action so you can see. It really is amazing stuff.

Cool. Look forward to it.... another possible tip you might like:

Use a gray pad on the PC to apply the glaze... go 3 or lower on your speed setting. Makes applying it really quick and easy

In the video you said that you've spent hundreds of dollars on car waxes the question is have you used Swissvax's premium car waxes, since their waxes cost over $150? I just want you input on them

I have used several of Swissvax waxes. They are all good waxes, but they are very "botique." I mean, whats the point? Honestly, do you think the average Joe can tell the difference in the "look" a wax leaves behind? The answer is NO. To me a wax is required to be easy to apply and remove. Americana is easy, but there are easier. If you are looking for an easier on easier off than Americana just be prepaired to switch out towels nearly every panel because the oils and solvents that are added to the wax will saturate your towel (I did not have this issue with Americana).

They all bead and or sheet water, protect very little when the vehicle is exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time and in most cases take longer to apply and remove than many sealants.

These days "waxing" your car is for self gratification, not real, long term protection. It always makes you feel good with a fresh coat of wax on your ride.

My point to all of that is if you like using waxes (I do) you really don't get anything extra from the uber expensive waxes other than an empty wallet.

You can spend more than $69.99 on a tub of wax if you like, but your car isnt going to look any better. Period.

Archived