Customer Service 866.965.0400

Billet Custom Products Valve Covers Installed

Robert

WOW... what a difference. We sent BCP some metal polish a while back to try on their stuff before it was shipped to customers, looks like they're using it!

Haha, I knew it was an Adam's double soft towel. Their was a mix up on my first order and in my second box was an free brand new double soft towel. Another company with excellent customer service. Bruce and his daughter were extremely helpful :2thumbs:

Thanks Robert and Chris. I sure got the itch to be driving the 32 while I was in Singapore where it was really warm last week, but reality hit me when I got off the plane and that cold air hit me! Man it took my breath away.

I guess we all have some time left to shine up everything before we can get our toys back on the road.

Thanks Robert and Chris. I sure got the itch to be driving the 32 while I was in Singapore where it was really warm last week, but reality hit me when I got off the plane and that cold air hit me! Man it took my breath away.

I guess we all have some time left to shine up everything before we can get our toys back on the road.

I just told my wife I'm going to jump off the roof. They are saying more snow for tomorrow and I can't take it anymore :willy: Need to relocate asap.

Archived