Customer Service 866.965.0400

Should I go w/green or orange pad 4 this?

Captain Slow

I know the green pad has gobs of cutting power, but one should always start with the least aggressive approach and work their way up, right? :(Dammit12-28-10003Largee-mailview.jpg

BTW: I am fine, this is my first auto collision in 31 years of driving. If I go another 31 years I'll be 77.....:o

Sorry to see this. I've yet to be in an accident in my 8 years of driving and hope to keep it that way (:xfingers:) but you never know when something can happen (kinda like those Allstate mayhem commercials.) It doesn't help that we drive an endangered species either. At least everyone is safe, which is ultimately what's important. Is the damage limited to the doors or is the body tweaked at all?

Yea, I was hit twice this year. Once rear ended at a stop light. No damage to my truck, but messed the honda up that hit me. Secondly, I was hit in the left quarter panel by a driver that ran a stop sign. Moderate damage to my truck, but to be in two accidents in less than two weeks and not have been in one for 23 years was unreal. I know how you feel.

Sry to see that man. But thats what insurance is for I guess. you seem to be taking it well tho. Accidents are never fun

Last summer my neighbor 580rwhp cobra was on a trailer hooked up to his truck. He was just about to leave for a car show and was hit from behind by a drunk driver. Said cobra had over 15k in damages. :willy:

Sorry to see this. I've yet to be in an accident in my 8 years of driving and hope to keep it that way (:xfingers:) but you never know when something can happen (kinda like those Allstate mayhem commercials.) It doesn't help that we drive an endangered species either. At least everyone is safe, which is ultimately what's important. Is the damage limited to the doors or is the body tweaked at all?

Don't come to NY as they will tally them up quick for you.

I know the green pad has gobs of cutting power, but one should always start with the least aggressive approach and work their way up, right? :(Dammit12-28-10003Largee-mailview.jpg

BTW: I am fine, this is my first auto collision in 31 years of driving. If I go another 31 years I'll be 77.....:o

Ouch glad to see your ok !!

I would clay it first, and then move to the green pad! I think the green pad will correct this easier thus saving you time. You might have to go over it twice but it should clear up nicely!!!:jester:

Sorry to see that happen, nothing worse than seeing a perfect car get banged up!

Sorry to see that Paul. Looks like a new door is coming your way.

That does remind me of a car I just saw the other day here, Same type of damage but a lot worse. She was driving around with the plastic taped up where the window should have been, just gabbing away on the cell phone not paying attention to traffic.

Thank you every one for your comments and concern, you are a great bunch of people! :patriot:

I was on my way to Grandma's to get the twins when I got t-boned. Both drivers OK. Other than that due to our litigious society, mums the word.

On the way home afterward I let go of the steering while and she didn't pull one way or the other, hurray for small miracles. Looking at it in the sun the following day it's a new front door, fix on the back door, & front quarter panel untouched.

This afternoon I'm going to wash, clay bar and wax the company errand runner. The interior is pretty clean, though the steering wheel is sticky, YUCK! The president of our company was gracious enough to give me the keys, so it's the least I can do. :thumbsup: Pics will follow....

That does remind me of a car I just saw the other day here, Same type of damage but a lot worse. She was driving around with the plastic taped up where the window should have been, just gabbing away on the cell phone not paying attention to traffic.

Gee, you were visiting SoCal? (just kidding) I see that all the time around here, makes me crazy that people are not paying attention to driving, and their cars are dented (as a warning to the rest of us.)

Archived