Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie's liquid (bright) red G8 GT

FuhTeng

Very nice Sean!

Yes, I know I need a polish, but I don't have the money right now.

No problem with that, lots of us start small and work our way up to having at least one of everything!:D

No problem with that, lots of us start small and work our way up to having at least one of everything!:D

Yep I started with the Essential's Kit and figured thats all I'd buy... Well now all I am missing is some Americana and I plan on ordering that when they have another sale.

......yes, I know I need a polish, but I don't have the money right now. She still looks good though.

No, she doesn't look good, she looks great! :thumbsup: Those little imperfections showing in the light of truth are easily fixed. If I wasn't a couple of states away I'd offer to road trip and help a G8 GT brother out. Sorta like that old western: Have polisher, will travel. Your interior looks better than mine.:bow:

I'm the first to admit: I HATE DOING INTERIORS!:(

No, she doesn't look good, she looks great! :thumbsup: Those little imperfections showing in the light of truth are easily fixed. If I wasn't a couple of states away I'd offer to road trip and help a G8 GT brother out. Sorta like that old western: Have polisher, will travel. Your interior looks better than mine.:bow:

I'm the first to admit: I HATE DOING INTERIORS!:(

Thanks sportred. While I love my color, your dark red paint with the metallic flecks look terrific. Heck, I enjoy doing my interior. Whether it was using the store bought leather conditioner/cleaner or my good Adam's stuff, I like it. But boy, I love the smell of the Adam's leather conditioner. I think Adam's needs to make a candle with that smell. Even better, my fiancee agrees!

• 4 weeks later...
Now THAT is Red! Screaming Red, Arrest Me Red, get the heck out of the way Red!

Yes it is, but there is a reason I have a good radar detector and I almost always set the cruise-control for 3 over the speed limit. She's beautiful but she attracts a lot of attention (good and bad).

Thanks guys! I did the work on Saturday and Sunday this last weekend (didn't see the fiancee because she was dress shopping). It took maybe 5 - 6 hours total to do the exterior, and that includes lots of time getting the metal polish done just right, and washing the car three times.

I love how easy Adam's stuff makes the work, especially the final steps when you're already tired (BG and Americana). Except that I couldn't figure out how to use the foam gun. You know that little metal loop the top that can lock the gun open? Yeah, I missed that and I thought mine was broken because I couldn't get it to shut off! :lolsmack:

Now I need to work on the interior and get it looking as good as Paul's sport-red (dark red) G8!

Archived