Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak convoy?

First of all what time does the detail clinic start? I cannot seem to find that. Everything about the clinic says details to follow. I do not see the details.

Also, I am in the Elizabethtown, PA area. I will be driving out to the clinic Saturday morning. Does anybody else want to get a convoy for the drive up there. We could meet at one of the turnpike exits, or somewhere in the Lancaster Harrisburg area. I figured it would look pretty cool if we can get a bunch of shiny cars to roll out the turnpike together. Let me know what you all think and we can work out the logistics.

I hope it does not rain, but if It does I can get away without washing the G8. I washed it Friday night, then had to drive in the rain, and I do not have any time to wash it this week. You guys all know if it is inside it will not rain, if it is outside it will pour all day.

I guess we can't be as lucky as last year! I know it had been asked on the other threads also what time dinner was and who was making the reservation. Maybe when Adam gets home this week he can answer some of the questions. I for one am really looking forward to dinner and the clinic, rain or shine, but shine would be a lot nicer. I think last year the day turned out so nice that a lot of people decided at the last minute to get the cars out and enjoy the shirt sleeve weather.

First of all what time does the detail clinic start? I cannot seem to find that. Everything about the clinic says details to follow. I do not see the details.

The details followed, however there are too many threads started on the same topic and it is very confusing! This is burried deep into one of them. How about GPC1 or a Moderator embed this in the first post of each thread?

Hey everyone, we will start around 9a.m. and finish between 1 & 2p.m. Last year the attendance was so unreal, Adam didn't finish until about 1:30. Looking forward to seeing everyone, let's cross our fingers that we have the same sunshine as we did last year. :2thumbs:

Man I am going to have to get up real early. It should be a good time though.

If it's anything like last year, it should be! It'll be even better this year since the Junkman is coming too!

000_1981.jpg

Archived