Customer Service 866.965.0400

RSVP List For Grabiak April 23-24

<TABLE class=tborder id=post99974 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #999999 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #999999 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #999999 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #999999 0px solid" width=175>Adam<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_99974", true); </SCRIPT>

Welcome to AF!</SPAN>

ChiefDetailer.gif

View User Album Posts: 2,570

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_99974 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #999999 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->icon1.gif Re: Detail Clinic - New Alexandria,PA - April 24th

<HR style="COLOR: #999999; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #999999" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I'm excited about this event my friends!! Everyone is invited, and it's probably a good idea to get an RSVP list going, so that we can make appropriate reservations for dinner the evening of the 23rd, and have enough food and drink for the BIG event at Grabiak on the 24th.

I'll kick start a thread shortly, and everyone who RSVP's for dinner will get a special gift from Adam's that evening. All who RSVP for the event will get a special gift from the incredible team at Grabiak!

If you might make it, please hold off on putting up a response until shortly before the event. All who RSVP for dinner can print their page from the forum, and hand it to us at the door to claim your seats. Good plan?

Anyone have a better plan??:willy:

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Adam@AdamsPolishes.com

flag_usahome.gif

Ok Adam says dinner at 7pm!

Here is the dinner list for April 23rd. Carbone's www.carbonepasta.com/

If I left anyone off or any change of plans, send me a pm.:2thumbs:

Adam

Chris (Chris05gto) & Debi

Rich & Darlene (Rich)

Rich (Marylandvette)& Linda

Jesse (97chevz71) & Chad

AJ (Junkman)

Al (ALFol)

Dan (Lawson4450)

Tim (Vertimgo c502)

Tom (McDuff)

Scott (Scott Mc)

Rad (Radstoy)

Tracey (tfree222) & Mindy

Don (Don) & 3 Guest

Originally Said by GPC1 viewpost.gif

Hey everyone, we will start around 9a.m. and finish between 1 & 2p.m. Last year the attendance was so unreal, Adam didn't finish until about 1:30. Looking forward to seeing everyone, let's cross our fingers that we have the same sunshine as we did last year. :2thumbs:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Rich,

Thank you for responding to my question about upcoming detailing clinics in Northern California. The clinic in Southern California is about 5 to 6 hours away from me. I will keep an eye out for any upcoming clinics closer to my area. :xfingers: I did see that in April 2008, there was a detail clinic in the Fresno area which is only 45 minutes from me.

Thanks again,

Carlo

aka VtailPilot

well i made my reservations to the hampton inn and when i went to final check out it changed my dates for the reservation. i was like what the cuss how did it change it to monday the 26th what a pain in butt now i have to call them tomorrow and straighten this out how annoying.

well i made my reservations to the hampton inn and when i went to final check out it changed my dates for the reservation. i was like what the cuss how did it change it to monday the 26th what a pain in butt now i have to call them tomorrow and straighten this out how annoying.

You should be able to do it online.

Archived