Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Adam's Glass Sealant - Videos!

Adam

<object height="385" width="640">Your glass is about to be AMAZING!:2thumbs:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyYlbNx_l1M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBCTWJkdW7k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

This is a very impromptu video, no cuts, one take, and zero edits. Trust me, it shows, and I apologize for the roughness of the video. Reminds me of our first and second volume productions. (Barely a production at all!)

Still, this gets the point across, and hopefully explains thoroughly how to use the Glass Sealant.

We describe our new Glass Sealant as Rain-X on steroids.

This is a video we shot in one take, and literally, setup the tripod, shot the video, and we were done in 10 minutes.

Peter, my younger brother, runs the Enterprise agency in Boulder, and he brought over this brand new Toyota. It was the perfect demo car for this product!

Thanks for watching. . . .

-Adam:thumbsup:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited to purchase this Adam, Thank you for ALL of your awesome products. The $20 will be WELL worth it...Are you going to sell it as a package with a microfiber applicator? I think that would be a good idea!

Thanks,

Donny

What a tease :lol:

Though maybe do a small package together of the glass cleaner, small amount of clay, teh sealant, glass towel, n microfiber pad...

Thought about that Jason, but most people have clay now, and it doesn't need to be special to use on the glass. Plus, that more than doubles the price of the kit!

We can do an add-on of a small piece of clay, maybe as an option?

:confused:

Thought about that Jason, but most people have clay now, and it doesn't need to be special to use on the glass. Plus, that more than doubles the price of the kit!

We can do an add-on of a small piece of clay, maybe as an option?

:confused:

Thatd be cool maybe half the size of the clay maybe 2x2 piece or something of that sort...

About how long would the sealant last? any cool scents to it?

Loving it Adam... I just hope it doesn't make my wipers skip like Rain-X always does. I don't know why that happens but I stopped using it for that reason.

I know my home needs some of this.

Looking forward to buying.

Does BSG remove it?

Chris

Quick question... will this product negate or impede the use of automatic engaging wipers?

In my experience with other glass sealants the problem I ran into was that the automatic wipers wouldn't turn themselves ON ever. Which was fine immediately after a fresh application of the sealant. But a few dew filled mornings on the daily driver and it became an inconveinence. Not to mention the "safety" of the lights coming on when the wipers did in inclimate weather.

Archived