Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Detail Clinic at Adam's Polishes - Boulder, CO - June 11, 2011

e834f7b6.png

Directions: CLICK HERE!

The whole Adam's team will be present, including some of our top dealers from all over the US!

Coffee and Donuts, Free detailing advice, and of course deals on our entire inventory!!

1. Adam
  2. Ashley
  3. Dylan
  4. Lynn
  5. Mario@Adams
  6. Chris aka Mook@Adam's
  7. ElkyBryan
  8. NHL2133
  9. Redvenm
  10. Tweaky
  11. justinN1_C5
  12. Odds and Ends
  13. Sparky997
  14. b_pappy
  15. Faze
  16. ud_lose
  17. meschwenk
  18. eric@thompsonracing.us
  19. Jeffs_5.0

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My wife's birthday is tomorrow and mine is in July and she just said today we could skip the gifts, pawn the kids off on someone , and just go somewhere for the weekend. We will see. I sent her the link. She's not much of a detailer or automotive enthusiast though.

I don't think that is what she meant Len, but let us know how it goes! :D

I don't think that is what she meant Len, but let us know how it goes! :D

She replied and wanted to know how much the tickets are. I replied "Plane tickets? Don't know but the Detail Clinic is free".

Just talked to her on the phone and she said to fly out of Huntsville is a little over $400 each to fly out of Nashville would save us about $160.

According to Mapquest we could drive it in 20hrs and 4min. I don't think that'll happen though.

My other problem is my son (7yrs old) will probably be in the middle of baseball tournaments. I DON'T MISS BALLGAMES! It's the one thing that I enjoy as much as detailing.

I'll try and get a date for the tournaments at tonight's game.

Just so everyone knows, I have the best wife in the world.

:xfingers:

She replied and wanted to know how much the tickets are. I replied "Plane tickets? Don't know but the Detail Clinic is free".

Just talked to her on the phone and she said to fly out of Huntsville is a little over $400 each to fly out of Nashville would save us about $160.

According to Mapquest we could drive it in 20hrs and 4min. I don't think that'll happen though.

Your wife rocks! :rockon:

HMMMMMMM?!?! Let's see, I've got 4 weeks to use and I've only used 4 days which means......note to self: look at department calendar tomorrow..... crossing fingers....

It's a straight shot down I-80 to I-76 and mapquest says 14 hours or one long day. Yup, it's definitely do-able solo.

My other problem is my son (7yrs old) will probably be in the middle of baseball tournaments. I DON'T MISS BALLGAMES! It's the one thing that I enjoy as much as detailing.

I'll try and get a date for the tournaments at tonight's game.

When she encourages you to join in a tornado chasing expedition in the spring and offers to pay for it, even though she isn't going, you better be running to the lawyers office.:o

When she encourages you to join in a tornado chasing expedition in the spring and offers to pay for it, even though she isn't going, you better be running to the lawyers office.:o

It's funny you say that. The company she works for manufactures and develops weather software and hardware. The owner (Bob Baron) started the whole storm tracking software in his basement witha handful of people in I think 1992. My wife has been there since 1995. One of their sales managers lives in Oklahoma and chases. I've had a standing offer to go anytime I want. One day maybe.

That's a good weekend for car stuff in the Mile High City! After the clinic you can go to the KBPI Rock & Roll Car Show at Bandimere Speedway. Then, if the out-of-towners stay through the weekend the Exotic Car Show & Concours d'Elegance is Sunday at Arapahoe Community College. Sounds like an awesome automotive weekend to me!

It figures, I'm doing a road trip and going to be in the boulder area the following week.

How about a personal demo at the shop when you come through town? You will deserve it, after a trip from Mass!!:thumbsup:

Brian, you are killing me...half the day is over by 9.

See ya there.:thumbsup:

Hey, the other five days of the week I'm up between 4:30 and 5:00 so I can be to work by 6:00. So even on weekends I have a tought time sleeping past 6:30 or 7:00.....But I still try.

I'll see you there.:thumbsup:

Archived